Mumbai to Srinagar FlightsBook Mumbai to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6806. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Srinagar. On flights from BOM - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Mumbai to Srinagar?The first flight from Mumbai to Srinagar departs at 04:00 and arrives Srinagar at 08:00.
- When is the last flight from Mumbai to Srinagar?The last flight from Mumbai’s departs at 10:00 and arrives Srinagar at 14:00.
- What will be the aerial distance between Mumbai and Srinagar in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Mumbai to Srinagar is 1686 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Mumbai to Srinagar flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Mumbai to Srinagar flight takes approximately 04 Hours & 00 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹6806. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Mumbai and Srinagar?The cabin baggage limit on Mumbai to Srinagar flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Mumbai to Srinagar flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.3 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Mumbai to Srinagar flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Mumbai to Srinagar. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Mumbai to Srinagar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Mumbai to Srinagar route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Mumbai to Srinagar in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹6806 would be the lowest airfare for a Mumbai to Srinagar flight, in the next 30 days. There are 4 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Mumbai to Srinagar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Mumbai to Srinagar route. The prices of these flights vary from Mumbai to Srinagar. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Mumbai to Srinagar for today?The cheapest fare from Mumbai to Srinagar for today is ₹6806. The fare usually varies between Mumbai and Srinagar.
- How to book tickets online from Mumbai to Srinagar?Book tickets from Mumbai to Srinagar via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Srinagar flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Srinagar flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Srinagar flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Mumbai to Srinagar flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Mumbai to Srinagar flight?To change the travelling date for Mumbai to Srinagar flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Mumbai to Srinagar Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Srinagar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Srinagar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is counted among the top 5 airports in the country. The airport is growing at a fast pace in terms of passenger traffic and is also ranked as 35th busiest airport globally. It is strategically located at a distance of approximately 12 km from the city centre. Commutation to and from the airport is not a task as public transport is easily available. As there are two terminals in the airport for domestic and international flights, transportation facilities are provided. You can book Sedans and SUVs at a price of about Rs.245 and Rs.700 respectively. Also, if you want to avoid the traffic, you can opt to travel by train. Nearest railway station from the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle (East) and from international terminal is the Andheri (East). Metro facilities will also be provided soon.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, formerly known as Sahar International Airport, is the main airport serving the city of Mumbai. The airport is divided in two terminals - Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 for domestic and international flights respectively. Terminal 2 of Mumbai airport is India’s 1st and most advanced vertical passenger terminal. The terminal is home to the country’s largest public art programme in the form of 3.2 km multi storey art wall. Both the terminals are equipped with high end facilities to ensure commuters a comfortable travel experience. Before boarding that long flight, passengers can rejuvenate at the state-of-the-art spa available at both the terminals. Some other common facilities include Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, medical care centre, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance, currency exchange and ATMs.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
Earlier known as Bombay, Mumbai is a city full of chaos, hope, glamour, traditions, modernity, new and old. It is India’s fashion capital, financial powerhouse, and a pulsating point of religious debates. The best time to visit Mumbai is during the months of November to February. The weather during this time of the year is pleasant and temperature doesn’t go above 10 degree celsius. Some of the prominent attractions of Mumbai which must not be missed are Gateway of India, Taj Mahal Hotel, Ajanta Ellora Caves and the film city. Also, don’t forget to savour the delicious street food.
How to Travel Srinagar Airport
The most economical way to reach Srinagar International Airport is to travel by JKSRTC, (Jammu & Kashmir Government’s official bus service). You can board a bus from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre) in the city centre to get to the airport. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive but there are no other options in Srinagar cab-wise. Ola and Uber do not provide services in this area as of 2018.
Facilities At Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also known as Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATM’s, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. You can make use of the free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and after that, it is available at a cost. There is an Information Counter at both the international and domestic arrival terminal of the airport. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly.
Best Time To Visit Srinagar
To escape the intolerable heat of summer, you can plan a trip to Srinagar, the capital of Jammu & Kashmir. The months between April and October is the best time to visit Srinagar, as the weather remains cool, but not too much. There is hardly any rain in the city because its geographical location is such that it does not experience a typical monsoon season. Winters in Srinagar are extreme, the temperature dips way below 0 during the peak months. If you are visiting during this time, ensure that you are equipped with your warmest clothing. It is the perfect time to go skiing, sledding and snowboarding for adventure aficionados.
Mumbai to Srinagar Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Aug₹6806
- Mumbai to Srinagar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6806
- 25 Aug₹7754
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Vistara Airline from INR 7754
- 26 Aug₹6622
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Go Air Airline from INR 6622
- 27 Aug₹6892
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Airline from INR 6892
- 28 Aug₹5447
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Go Air Airline from INR 5447
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug
- 01 Sep₹6350
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6350
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep₹5195
- Mumbai to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5195
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep₹4865
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Air India Airline from INR 4865
- 07 Sep₹5680
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Airline from INR 5680
- 08 Sep₹5067
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Airline from INR 5067
- 09 Sep₹5195
- Mumbai to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5195
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep
- 13 Sep₹5525
- Mumbai to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5525
- 14 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep₹5242
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Airline from INR 5242
- 17 Sep₹5547
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Air India Airline from INR 5547
- 18 Sep
- 19 Sep₹4566
- Mumbai to Srinagar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4566
- 20 Sep₹4581
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Go Air Airline from INR 4581
- 21 Sep₹4569
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Go Air Airline from INR 4569
- 22 Sep₹4822
- Mumbai to Srinagar by Airline from INR 4822
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org