Mumbai to Stockholm FlightsBook Mumbai to Stockholm flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Stockholm. On flights from BOM - STO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Stockholm Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Mumbai and Stockholm in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Mumbai to Stockholm is 6233 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Mumbai and Stockholm?The cabin baggage limit on Mumbai to Stockholm flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Mumbai to Stockholm, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on Mumbai to Stockholm route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Mumbai to Stockholm, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on Mumbai to Stockholm route. The prices of these flights vary from Mumbai to Stockholm. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Mumbai to Stockholm?Book tickets from Mumbai to Stockholm via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Stockholm flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Stockholm flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Stockholm flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Mumbai to Stockholm flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Mumbai to Stockholm flight?To change the travelling date for Mumbai to Stockholm flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stockholm Airport Details
Address not available