Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5032. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from BOM - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Mumbai for Vishakhapatnam?The earliest flight for Vishakhapatnam departs at 05:45 from Mumbai and reaches Vishakhapatnam at 08:55.
- To reach Vishakhapatnam late at night, when does the last flight from Mumbai departs?To reach Vishakhapatnam late at night, the last flight from Mumbai departs at 17:45 and arrives Vishakhapatnam airport at 19:55. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam is approximately 1103 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mumbai Airport to Vishakhapatnam Airport is about 5 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam by airways, the average journey duration will be 02 Hours & 05 Minutes and will cost around ₹5032.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Vishakhapatnam from Mumbai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam, there are 5 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Vishakhapatnam easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹5032 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam. There are 5 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam route.
- For reaching Vishakhapatnam from Mumbai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam, there are 5 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam route is ₹5032.
- To travel from Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam ends here. ₹5032 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Vishakhapatnam Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Located in Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is among the largest aviation hubs of the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe and is the second busiest airport in India. The two terminals at the CSI Airport are located at two different locations, named as Santacruz and Andheri. Availability of AC buses between the terminals throughout the day makes the inter-terminal transfers easier. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Mumbai airport convenient and hassle-free. Pre-paid taxis and radio cabs are also available at both the terminals. Vile Parle(East) and Andheri (East) are the nearest railway stations from domestic and international terminals respectively.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, formerly known as Sahar International Airport, is the main airport serving the city of Mumbai. The airport is divided in two terminals - Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 for domestic and international flights respectively. Terminal 2 of Mumbai airport is India’s 1st and most advanced vertical passenger terminal. The terminal is home to the country’s largest public art programme in the form of 3.2 km multi storey art wall. Both the terminals are equipped with high end facilities to ensure commuters a comfortable travel experience. Before boarding that long flight, passengers can rejuvenate at the state-of-the-art spa available at both the terminals. Some other common facilities include Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, medical care centre, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance, currency exchange and ATMs.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
From grand colonial era structures to skyscrapers, from unique bazaars to glittering malls, from ancient caves to palm-fringed coastline, Mumbai has everything to lure tourists. Located right on the waterfront, The Gateway of India is the most iconic tourist spot in Mumbai. Other than this, other famous attractions of this city include Gateway of India, Chowpatty, Marine Drive and Elephanta Caves. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is in the months of November, December, January and February. During these months, the weather is cool, breezy and ideal for sightseeing. Summers are hot with high humidity levels while monsoons bring lot of rains and a relief from scorching summers.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
There are many ways to reach Visakhapatnam International Airport like taking the APSRTC bus 10A, (Andhra Pradesh Government’s official bus service) which operates from Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex) and runs via NAD, Gurudwara and R K Beach. Bus timings are between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm; and the options available are City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. You can also opt for an Ola or Uber cab for more convenience. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport, IATA Code: VTZ, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange, Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area of both the international departure and arrival zones.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
The beautiful city of Visakhapatnam is primarily an industrial city but its unspoilt sandy beaches and scenic beauty attracts thousands of tourists each year. Its well maintained parks, majestic hills, places like Araku Valley and more are reasons people visit this majestic place. The city is although quite hot but its winter months are perfect for sightseeing. This place witnesses three season; Winter, Summer and Monsoon. And the best time to visit Visakhapatnam is from October to March which constitute its winter months. These months records the maximum temperature around 30°C and minimum around 15°C. With cool breeze all throughout the day, one can step out anytime to explore the city.
Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Sep₹5032
- Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5032
- 22 Sep₹4900
- Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4900
- 23 Sep₹3988
- Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 3988
- 24 Sep₹4463
- Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4463
- 25 Sep₹3824
- Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 3824
- 26 Sep
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep₹3287
- Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam by Jet Airways Airline from INR 3287
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct₹2837
- Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2837
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA