Muscat to Chennai FlightsBook Muscat to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6706. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Muscat and Chennai. On flights from MCT - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Muscat Chennai Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Muscat to Chennai?The first flight from Muscat leaves at 02:20 from Muscat Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 07:35.
- When is the last flight from Muscat to reach Chennai scheduled?The last flight from Muscat leaves at 23:20 from Muscat Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 04:35.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Muscat and Chennai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Muscat to Chennai is 2565 km. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Muscat to Chennai take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Muscat to Chennai take approximately 03 Hours & 45 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Muscat and Chennai. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Muscat-Chennai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Muscat-Chennai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Muscat to Chennai route each day?2 flights fly on Muscat to Chennai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Muscat to Chennai in the next 30 days?₹6706 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Muscat to Chennai in next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Muscat to Chennai route weekly?2 flights fly on Muscat to Chennai route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Muscat to Chennai departs at 02:20 and arrives Chennai at 07:35.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Muscat to Chennai for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Muscat to Chennai for today is ₹6706. So wait no more and fly to Chennai airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Muscat to Chennai?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Muscat to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Muscat to Chennai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Muscat to Chennai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Muscat to Chennai?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Muscat to Chennai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Muscat? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Muscat, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Muscat to Chennai flight. Please help!It is possible to change Muscat to Chennai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Muscat to Chennai Flight Fares
|Muscat - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Muscat to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport is the main international airport in Oman. There are several awesome ways to reach Muscat Airport like hiring a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Oman National Transport Company offers bus services to the travellers who wants to travel to the Muscat Airport. For special chauffeur services you can call Oman Air.
Facilities At Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have many good facilities like free Wi-Fi. Once at the airport login with your registered mobile number to receive a code to use the free Wi-Fi at Muscat airport. The terminal buildings of this airport provides several public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are located at Muscat Airport. Interestignly, the ATMs has several different currencies. Several 24 hour foreign exchange bureaus are available at the terminals of this airport. Meet and greet services are available at Muscat airport. Simply contact +968-24518198 or email: email@example.com. Even duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers are also available at Muscat airport.
Best Time To Visit Muscat
The capital city of Oman, Muscat experiences extremely hot summers and cool, pleasant winters. The city experiences extreme temperatures in summer with the temperatures going as high as 40 degree celsius. Summer is hot and humid, and definitely not recommended to plan a trip during this time. Annual rainfall here is minimum, falling mostly from December to April. As the outdoor tourist destinations cannot be explored in summer, winter, i.e. the months between November and March, is the best time to visit Muscat. This is also the time when tourists flock in hoards, so it will be more crowded.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India and abroad, Chennai International Airport offers various flights each day. This airport is a buzzing with tourists who travel through the southern parts of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu. Reaching airport from Chennai city is not difficult at all. The distance of 19 km between these stops can be covered easily with various means. First commuting option is the metro. Take a metro from Nehru Park to reach directly at the airport. The first metro runs at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. The other options is a bus. Opt to ride in an AC bus or an interurbane bus that covers this route. If your heavy luggage is stopping you from taking these mediums, choose to travel by a prepaid taxi or a cab. The distance can be covered in 50 mins. You can also take an auto-rickshaw. Just keep a note that rickshaws might charge you 50% more during late hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport offers number of facilities to its passengers. Starting from its Travel Club lounges located at both terminals, the airport is dedicated for passenger comfort and convenience. Travel club lounges require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for usage. For the benefit of the passengers, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange at both terminals. For shopping, visit any of the various shops dotting the airport. Here you can buy items like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. Duty free shopping is also available at the international terminal. This terminal also has the facility of lockers and luggage storage. Apart from these facilities, you can also find things like luggage trolleys, mobile charging spots, child care room, medical services, massage and spa, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
The cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a must-visit destination. With its extensive treasure of tourist attractions, this place is true beauty. Spend time exploring the beaches, temples, cuisine, historical monuments and much at this destination. Chennai has three seasons: Summer, Winter and Monsoon. If you are looking for the best time to visit Chennai, plan a vacation between November and February. These are considered as the winter months of the city. The lowest temperature during this time is 19°C with maximum rising to 27°C. It is just the right time to escape the heat waves and enjoy sightseeing.
Muscat to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 27 Sep₹6706
- Muscat to Chennai by Airline from INR 6706
- 28 Sep₹7050
- Muscat to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7050
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct₹6888
- Muscat to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6888
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct₹6593
- Muscat to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6593
- 05 Oct₹6702
- Muscat to Chennai by Airline from INR 6702
- 08 Oct
- 12 Oct₹6959
- Muscat to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6959
- 22 Oct₹6246
- Muscat to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6246
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct₹7187
- Muscat to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7187
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A