Muscat to Cochin FlightsBook Muscat to Cochin flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹15299. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Muscat and Cochin. On flights from MCT - COK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Muscat Cochin Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Muscat departs for Cochin?The first flight from Muscat to Cochin is at 02:15. The flight arrives at the destination at 07:15.
- When is the last flight from Muscat to Cochin?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Muscat - Cochin route. The last flight leaves at 11:15 and arrives in Cochin at 16:15.
- To travel from Muscat to Cochin through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Muscat and Cochin is 2409 km. There are about 6 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Muscat to Cochin flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Muscat to Cochin air journey is 03 Hours & 30 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Muscat and Cochin.
- On a Muscat to Cochin flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Muscat to Cochin flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Cochin, how many flights fly to this destination from Muscat everyday?To reach Cochin, there are 6 flights that fly to this destination from Muscat everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Muscat to Cochin, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Muscat to Cochin in the next 30 days, ₹15299 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 6 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Cochin, which airlines fly to this destination from Muscat?To reach Cochin, there are 4 airlines that have flights to this destination from Muscat. Muscat to Cochin route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Cochin, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Muscat?To reach Cochin, there are 6 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Muscat. The price ranges from Muscat to Cochin. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Muscat to Cochin today?The cheapest fare from Muscat to Cochin for today is ₹15299. Cochin is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Muscat to Cochin through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Muscat to Cochin. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Muscat to Cochin flights?The check-in baggage limit for Muscat to Cochin flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Cochin airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Muscat to Cochin flights?For Muscat to Cochin flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Muscat?If you are flying from Muscat, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Muscat to Cochin flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Muscat to Cochin flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Muscat to Cochin Flight Fares
|Muscat - Cochin Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Muscat to Cochin Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Muscat Airport
There are several economical yet awesome ways to reach Muscat International Airport like hiring a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Oman National Transport Company offers great bus services to the visitors who wants to travel to the Muscat Airport. For chauffeur services please contact the famous airline Oman Air.
Facilities At Muscat Airport
Home to great facilities and services, Muscat International Airport is an excellent airport. You can use the free Wi-Fi available at the airport by just login with your mobile number to receive the access code. There are also many public pay phones in the terminal buildings. Also, automated teller machines (ATMs) are located in the international airport, which has offer cash withdrawal in many currencies. Muscat Airport even has 24 hours foreign exchange bureaus. For meet and greet services at the airport, contact +968-24518198 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also not to forget, there are duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers.
Best Time To Visit Muscat
Famous for beautiful ‘souks’ and sumptuous seafood, Muscat is the capital of Oman. The city’s climate is characterised with extreme summers with temperatures going above 40 degree celsius and warm but pleasant winters with temperatures sometimes around 30 degree celsius in the daytime and around 15 degree celsius in the nighttime. The best time to visit Muscat is between late November and March, when the weather is perfectly pleasant for sightseeing and other activities. The summer months, i.e. from April to October, are comparatively less preferred to visit the city. However, if you wish to avoid the crowds and avail great discounts on hotels and flights, you can plan a trip during these months.
How To Travel To Kochi Airport
Cochin International Airport is accessible from different parts of Kochi. So, depending on your budget, and convenience, you can choose from the following transportation services. Opt for premium air-conditioned buses by Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). One can board a bus from Fort Kochi after every 30 minutes. Also Cochin Airport Taxi Society provides great cab services in Cochin. So just call at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare for the cab ride will be around Rs 400 for 22 km. One can even opt for famous and popular cabs such as Meru, Ola or Uber which will save two things: your time and money for travelling to Cochin airport.
Facilities At Cochin Airport
There are restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars for all the gourmands out there. There is also a business center in the same area where you can do photocopy, payphone, print out, and use the free Wi-Fi. Also, the 4.78 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned International Terminal and 1.0 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned Domestic Terminal has car parking facility. There is also a shop known as Tobacconist which has a wide variety of cigars cigarettes, and chewing tobacco. There is also world-class duty free shops in the domestic departure area.
Best Time To Visit Cochin
Home to beautiful ocean, sandy beach and gorgeous palm trees, Cochin is a top rated tourist destination of Kerala. The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre are places one can explore in Cochin. The best time to visit Cochin is from October, November, December, January to February. Summers (March to June) in Cochin is hot and very humid and the temperature ranges between 35°C-37°C. The beautiful state of Kerala experiences monsoons during the months of July to September. 17-22°C is the temperature during the winter season.
Muscat to Cochin Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Aug₹15299
- Muscat to Cochin by Etihad Airways Airline from INR 15299
- 23 Aug₹11938
- Muscat to Cochin by SriLankan Airline from INR 11938
- 24 Aug₹13630
- Muscat to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 13630
- 25 Aug₹7623
- Muscat to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7623
- 26 Aug₹6958
- Muscat to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6958
- 27 Aug₹6500
- Muscat to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6500
- 28 Aug₹6974
- Muscat to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6974
- 30 Aug₹5144
- Muscat to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5144
- 31 Aug₹7489
- Muscat to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7489
- 01 Sep₹5636
- Muscat to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5636
- 03 Sep₹5094
- Muscat to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5094
- 05 Sep₹5108
- Muscat to Cochin by Air-India Express Airline from INR 5108
- 06 Sep₹5108
- Muscat to Cochin by Air-India Express Airline from INR 5108
- 07 Sep₹5100
- Muscat to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5100
- 16 SepJet Airways
- 17 SepJet Airways
- 19 Sep₹4515
- Muscat to Cochin by IndiGo Airline from INR 4515
Muscat Airport Details
Address not available
Cochin Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : email@example.com