Muscat to Goa FlightsBook Muscat to Goa flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Muscat and Goa. On flights from MCT - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Muscat Goa Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Muscat to Goa?The first flight from Muscat leaves at 15:05 from Muscat Airport and arrives Goa Airport at 19:30.
- When is the last flight from Muscat to reach Goa scheduled?The last flight from Muscat leaves at 15:05 from Muscat Airport and arrives Goa Airport at 19:30.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Muscat and Goa in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Muscat to Goa is 1838 km. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Muscat to Goa take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Muscat to Goa take approximately 02 Hours & 55 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Muscat and Goa. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Muscat-Goa flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Muscat-Goa route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Muscat to Goa route each day?1 flights fly on Muscat to Goa route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- How many flights fly on Muscat to Goa route weekly?1 flights fly on Muscat to Goa route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Muscat to Goa departs at 15:05 and arrives Goa at 19:30.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Muscat to Goa?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Muscat to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Muscat to Goa flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Muscat to Goa flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Muscat to Goa?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Muscat to Goa flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Muscat? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Muscat, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Muscat to Goa flight. Please help!It is possible to change Muscat to Goa travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport is an airport that serves Muscat, Oman’s port capital and is the main international airport in Oman. So, to reach the airport on time hire a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Even Oman National Transport Company has many buses which stops near Muscat airport’s highway. Also, the busses travels to the many major locations of Muscat. Oman Air in Muscat provides special chauffeur services to its first class and business class passengers to travel to the airport.
Facilities At Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport is home to several great facilities like free Wi-Fi. Once at Muscat airport simply login with your registered mobile number and receive a code to use the Wi-Fi. The terminal buildings of Muscat Airport also provides many public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are located at this Airport. Amazingly, the ATMs have several different currencies. The terminals of Muscat airport even has 24 hour foreign exchange bureaus. Contact +968-24518198 or email: email@example.com if you are looking for meet and greet service. Also, duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers are also available at this amazing airport.
Best Time To Visit Muscat
A city of mesmerizing beauty, Muscat in the gulf country Oman, is a tourist-favourite destination. November to March are the most pleasant months in the city and therefore, the best time to visit Muscat. Summer is a scorchingly hot and humid season, and therefore, the months between April and October are not the ideal to visit the city. The airfares are, however, low and there are other off-season offers available, so you may want to go. All in all, winter is, without a doubt, the most ideal seasons to explore and discover hidden gems. It is best, however, to plan a trip during January, when the Muscat Festival is held.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
The most economical way to reach Dabolim Airport in Goa (distance from Panaji - 29 km and distance from Vasco da Gama - 4 km) is to travel by state-owned buses which run from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao. These public buses operate every half hour. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive but there are no other options in Goa cab-wise. Ola and Uber do not provide services in this area as of 2018. Private/Tourist taxis are available at every hour from anywhere in Goa.
Facilities at Goa Airport
From ATMs to Currency Exchange and Car Rentals, Dabolim Airport (Goa International Airport) has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines, so you can fill up before departing or after arriving. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The international terminal of the airport, has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of international brands. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Goa, also known as the ‘Party Capital of India,’ is one of the most visited destinations in India. From great places to party, delicious Goan cuisine to sandy beaches, lush green forests, and beautiful palm trees, Goa is paradise for everyone. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Goa. November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers starts from March till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 40°C. Monsoon hits the party capital of India during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Goa is somewhere 20-22°C.
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org