Muscat to Jaipur FlightsBook Muscat to Jaipur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Muscat and Jaipur. On flights from MCT - JAI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Muscat Jaipur Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Muscat to Jaipur?The first flight from Muscat leaves at 04:40 from Muscat Airport and arrives Jaipur Airport at 09:25.
- When is the last flight from Muscat to reach Jaipur scheduled?The last flight from Muscat leaves at 09:40 from Muscat Airport and arrives Jaipur Airport at 13:25.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Muscat and Jaipur in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Muscat to Jaipur is 1768 km. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Muscat to Jaipur take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Muscat to Jaipur take approximately 02 Hours & 45 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Muscat and Jaipur. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Muscat-Jaipur flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Muscat-Jaipur route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Muscat to Jaipur route each day?2 flights fly on Muscat to Jaipur route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- How many flights fly on Muscat to Jaipur route weekly?2 flights fly on Muscat to Jaipur route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Muscat to Jaipur departs at 04:40 and arrives Jaipur at 09:25.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Muscat to Jaipur?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Muscat to Jaipur with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Muscat to Jaipur flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Muscat to Jaipur flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Muscat to Jaipur?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Muscat to Jaipur flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Muscat? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Muscat, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Muscat to Jaipur flight. Please help!It is possible to change Muscat to Jaipur travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Muscat International Airport
Muscat International Airport is an airport that serves Muscat, Oman’s port capital and is the main international airport in Oman. So, to reach the airport on time hire a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Even Oman National Transport Company has many buses which stops near Muscat airport’s highway. Also, the busses travels to the many major locations of Muscat. Oman Air in Muscat provides special chauffeur services to its first class and business class passengers to travel to the airport.
Facilities at Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have many good facilities like free Wi-Fi. Once at the airport login with your registered mobile number to receive a code to use the free Wi-Fi at Muscat airport. The terminal buildings of this airport provides several public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are located at Muscat Airport. Interestignly, the ATMs has several different currencies. Several 24 hour foreign exchange bureaus are available at the terminals of this airport. Meet and greet services are available at Muscat airport. Simply contact +968-24518198 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Even duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers are also available at Muscat airport.
Best Time to Visit Muscat
A city of mesmerizing beauty, Muscat in the gulf country Oman, is a tourist-favourite destination. November to March are the most pleasant months in the city and therefore, the best time to visit Muscat. Summer is a scorchingly hot and humid season, and therefore, the months between April and October are not the ideal to visit the city. The airfares are, however, low and there are other off-season offers available, so you may want to go. All in all, winter is, without a doubt, the most ideal seasons to explore and discover hidden gems. It is best, however, to plan a trip during January, when the Muscat Festival is held.
How to Travel to & from Jaipur Airport
Jaipur airport, known as Jaipur International Airport, is among the most famous airports of the country. The airport has one terminal which caters to both domestic and international flights. The airport is located at a distance of approximately 13 km from the city centre. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are available at every corner of the city to reach this airport. Also, railway station and bus stand are located in proximity with this airport. You can get buses and auto rickshaws in almost every corner of the city. Easy availability of public transport makes the travel to and from the airport easy and convenient.
Facilities at Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport, located 13 km from the city centre, is the main airport serving the city of Jaipur. As Jaipur is a prominent tourist attraction and flocked by hundreds of tourists from across the globe, airport here is equipped with all modern day amenities. Some of the facilities provided at this airport are wheelchair assistance, luggage trolleys, tourist information counter, travel desk and ATMs. There are many shopping options in Jaipur Airport where commuters can indulge in shopping and buy variety of products at good rates. Other than that, airport also has several cafes and restaurants offering lip-smacking food.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
Often referred as the ‘Pink City’, Jaipur is undoubtedly the largest city of Rajasthan. From colourful bazaars, grand palaces, to delicious Rajasthani cuisine, Jaipur is loaded with attractive things. Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Jaipur. October, November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Jaipur. Summers starts from April till June when the temperature rises to 44°C - 45°C. One should avoid a trip to Jaipur during these months. Monsoon hits the pink city during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Jaipur is somewhere 4°C.
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : email@example.com