Muscat to Jammu FlightsBook Muscat to Jammu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Muscat and Jammu. On flights from MCT - IXJ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Muscat Jammu Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Muscat to Jammu through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Muscat and Jammu is 1886 km. There are about 8 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Muscat to Jammu flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Muscat to Jammu flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Jammu, how many flights fly to this destination from Muscat everyday?To reach Jammu, there are 8 flights that fly to this destination from Muscat everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Jammu, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Muscat?To reach Jammu, there are 8 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Muscat. The price ranges from Muscat to Jammu. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Muscat to Jammu through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Muscat to Jammu. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Muscat to Jammu flights?The check-in baggage limit for Muscat to Jammu flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Jammu airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Muscat to Jammu flights?For Muscat to Jammu flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Muscat?If you are flying from Muscat, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Muscat to Jammu flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Muscat to Jammu flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Muscat International Airport
There are several economical yet awesome ways to reach Muscat International Airport like hiring a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Oman National Transport Company offers great bus services to the visitors who wants to travel to the Muscat Airport. For chauffeur services please contact the famous airline Oman Air.
Facilities at Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have many good facilities like free Wi-Fi. Once at the airport login with your registered mobile number to receive a code to use the free Wi-Fi at Muscat airport. The terminal buildings of this airport provides several public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are located at Muscat Airport. Interestignly, the ATMs has several different currencies. Several 24 hour foreign exchange bureaus are available at the terminals of this airport. Meet and greet services are available at Muscat airport. Simply contact +968-24518198 or email: email@example.com. Even duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers are also available at Muscat airport.
Best Time to Visit Muscat
Famous for beautiful ‘souks’ and sumptuous seafood, Muscat is the capital of Oman. The city’s climate is characterised with extreme summers with temperatures going above 40 degree celsius and warm but pleasant winters with temperatures sometimes around 30 degree celsius in the daytime and around 15 degree celsius in the nighttime. The best time to visit Muscat is between late November and March, when the weather is perfectly pleasant for sightseeing and other activities. The summer months, i.e. from April to October, are comparatively less preferred to visit the city. However, if you wish to avoid the crowds and avail great discounts on hotels and flights, you can plan a trip during these months.
How to Travel to & from Jammu Airport
Commonly known as Satwari Airport, Jammu Airport is situated at a distance of about 14 km from the indo-pak border. As Jammu is among the prominent tourist attractions of the country, Jammu Airport witnesses a huge influx of tourists every day. Hence, to meet the requirements, the airport is facilitated with all modern day amenities. Some of the airlines that provide airservices from this airport are IndiGo, Spicejet and GoAir. The most used and convenient way of commuting within the city and to the airport is via buses. The central bus station is located at a distance of about 10 km from the city centre. Availability of prepaid and postpaid taxis at every corner makes the travel even more convenient.
Facilities at Jammu Airport
Commonly known as Satwari Airport, Jammu Airport is a civil airport in Jammu. It is located at a distance of about 14 km from the international border of India and Pakistan. The airport maintains good connectivity with cities like New Delhi, Srinagar and Leh. To cater to the growing needs of the travellers, airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Also, those who have leisure time can visit the various shopping outlets available at the airport or can enjoy lip smacking food at the in-house restaurants. Other than this, ample car parking also adds to the convenience of the travellers.
Best Time to Visit Jammu
Known as ‘The City of Temples’, Jammu City is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is one of the few cities in India that experiences moderate climate all through the year. While summer days can be quite hot, evenings are still quite pleasurable. During this season, however, the city sees very few tourists and even the airfares are cheaper. If you want to explore its many marvels, the best time to visit Jammu would be between late September and March, when the temperatures remain between 10 and 15 degree celsius, dropping even to 3 degree celsius in the peak months of winter.
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org