Muscat to Ranchi FlightsBook Muscat to Ranchi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Muscat and Ranchi. On flights from MCT - IXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Muscat Ranchi Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Muscat to Ranchi, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Muscat to Ranchi, the aerial distance covered is 2723 km. There are a total number of 11 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Muscat to Ranchi flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Muscat to Ranchi everyday?There are 11 flights that fly from Muscat to Ranchi everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Muscat to Ranchi, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Muscat to Ranchi flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Muscat to Ranchi flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Muscat to Ranchi flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Ranchi.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Muscat to Ranchi flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Muscat to Ranchi flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Muscat?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Muscat or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Muscat to Ranchi flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Muscat to Ranchi flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Muscat International Airport
Located about 13.9 km away from the city, Muscat International Airport, formerly known as Seeb International Airport, is the main international airport in Oman. There are several great ways to get to the airport, one is to hire a taxi. Hire via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Also, Oman National Transport Company runs regular buses that stops near the highway of the airport and even runs to the major locations of the city. Oman Air also provides special chauffeur services to and from the airport to its first class and business class passengers.
Facilities at Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport have several great facilities like free Wi-Fi. Just register with your mobile number to get a code which will help you to use the free Wi-Fi at the airport. The terminal buildings also has several public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are there at Muscat Airport which has several different currencies. 24 hours foreign exchange bureaus are also available at the airport. For meet and greet services at Muscat airport one can easily contact +968-24518198 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Even duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Muscat
Winter is the best time to visit Muscat, as the temperatures drop down below 30 degree celsius in the daytime and and around 15 degree celsius after nightfall. Winters are warm in the city, but pleasant enough to explore the city and its many gems. So, if you want to enjoy the city, visit between the months of November and March. January is most recommended because that’s when the Muscat Festival is held; this festival is a month long festival that celebrates the history and culture of Oman. Summers in Muscat are hot, humid and dry. Temperatures during this time can rise of up to 40 degree celsius.
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, popularly referred to as Birsa Munda Airport, is the primary airport serving the city of Ranchi. The airport is named after Indian freedom fighter Birsa Munda and is managed by Airport Authorities of India. Covering an area of 546 acres i.e., 221 hectares, the airport is located approximately 7 km from the city centre. Kantatoli Bus Stand is the nearest bus stand from the airport at a distance of 4 km from the airport. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available to commute from the airport to the bus stand. Many private service providers provide air services outside the airport.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Birsa Munda Airport is a domestic airport mainly serving the city of Ranchi. Some of the famous airlines that provide air services from this airport are Air India, SpiceJet, GoAir and Jet Airways. A number of direct flights fly from the cities of Delhi and Mumbai for this airport on a daily basis. As Ranchi is a prominent tourist attraction, airport here is equipped with all modern day facilities. Wheelchair assistance is available at both the arrival and departure areas of the airport. Some other important facilities include ATMs, luggage trolleys, shopping outlets and restaurants.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
There are numerous popular attractions to visit in the city of Ranchi, Jharkhand. You can plan a trip between April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 40 degree celsius and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. These days can be humid, but also tourist-free. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of November and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Ranchi. Monsoon months, i.e. between July and September is another good season to explore the city.
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : email@example.com