Mysore to Agartala FlightsBook Mysore to Agartala flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Agartala. On flights from MYQ - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Agartala Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Mysore and Agartala in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Mysore to Agartala is 2005 km in a direct flight. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Mysore and Agartala?The cabin baggage limit on Mysore to Agartala flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Mysore to Agartala, how many flights fly on this route everyday?9 flights fly on Mysore to Agartala route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Mysore to Agartala, how many weekly flights fly on this route?9 weekly flights fly on Mysore to Agartala route. The prices of these flights vary from Mysore to Agartala. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Mysore to Agartala?Book tickets from Mysore to Agartala via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Agartala flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Agartala flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Agartala flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Mysore to Agartala flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Mysore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mysore is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Mysore to Agartala flight?To change the travelling date for Mysore to Agartala flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Mysore Airport
The cultural capital of Karnataka, Mysore welcomes tourists all year round. A prominent transit option for tourists, the Mysore airport is also known as Mandakalli airport. It is located at a distance of 10.5 kms from the Mysore city chowk. If you cover this distance by car, it will only take you 18 mins. Cabs and taxis are always available outside the airport. If you want to rent a car, there are rental services also available nearby. You can also opt for a bus journey into the city. The nearest bus stop is situated at a distance of just 2.4 kms. There is also a train station located just 12 kms from the airport.
Facilities At Mysore Airport
Mysore being a tourist-friendly place, the airport experiences rush all year round.The airport is a very convenient way for these travellers to move to and fro. This airport is a newly designed structure that experiences 200 people on an everyday basis. You can indulge in some reading at the magazine and book stalls here. You can also deal with your hunger pangs at the juice and snacks counter that are open round the clock. Other amenities include a pharmacy, free trolleys. Travelling with the elderly is also not a problem since wheelchair facilities are easily available here.
Best Time To Visit Mysore
The beautiful city of Mysore is a popular as the city of palaces, gardens and museums. Other than the grand buildings and magnificent palaces, this place is also home to some amazing attractions like Mysore Zoo, Brindavan Gardens, Karanji Lake and Chamundi Hills. It is also the third largest city of Karnataka in terms of its population. Just like any other region of India, this city is dominated is majorly three seasons: summers, monsoon and winters. Although the Best Time To Visit Mysore would be from October to february. Starting from autumn, the weather is pleasant and perfect for sightseeing. Apart from the weather (max.30°C and min. 15°C), you can also indulge in the festivities like Navratri and Dussehra. You can plan a holiday around this time to have a delightful travel experience.
How to Travel to & from Agartala Airport
C.A Domestic Airport in Agartala, with only one terminal, is the second busiest airport of the state of Northeast India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. If you choose to travel to the airport from the city by bus, remember to leave a little early since bus timings are usually unreliable and there is a risk of missing your flight. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. They are more expensive than the bus but also a reliable mode of commute. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Agartala Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, C.A. Agartala Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org