Mysore to Agra FlightsBook Mysore to Agra flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Agra. On flights from MYQ - AGR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Agra Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Mysore to Agra, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Mysore to Agra, the aerial distance covered is 1660 km. There are a total number of 5 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Mysore to Agra flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Mysore to Agra everyday?There are 5 flights that fly from Mysore to Agra everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Mysore to Agra, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Mysore to Agra flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Mysore to Agra flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Agra flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Agra.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Agra flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Agra flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Mysore?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Mysore or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Mysore to Agra flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Mysore to Agra flight can be changed as per the requirement
How To Travel To Mysore Airport
Popularly known as Mandakalli airport, Mysore airport sees tourists all year round. The central point of the city, Mysore city chowk is situated just 10.5 kms from the airport. If you prefer to travel by car, you may hire a taxi or a cab and cover this distance in just 18 mins. Car rental services are also available. The nearest bus stand and the airport are just 2.4 kms apart. You can take a state transport bus from here. The nearest train station is located at a distance of 12 kms from the airport and has connectivity to all major cities in India.
Facilities At Mysore Airport
Consisting of only the domestic terminal, Mysore airport ensures a great experience for flyers. It is a well equipped airport that can handle 200 passengers during peak hours. The terminal has all basic necessities like free trolleys, baggage services, magazine stalls, book stall, medicine store, juice and snacks corner, etc. Aged as well as physically challenged passengers can use the facility of wheelchair assistance available here. For shopping, the airport has number of stores. The products are available at affordable prices.
Best Time To Visit Mysore
The rich cultural heritage of Mysore along with its historical significance attracts thousands of tourists from around the globe each year. The splendour of this city can be explored through its monuments, temples, zoo, churches, prehistoric sites, sandalwood forests and beautiful gardens. Mysore showcases three major seasons namely Winters, Summers and Monsoon, just like other regions of the country. If you wish to plan, the Best Time To Visit Mysore would be from October to February. The temperature range during this time is between 15°C and 30°C. It is pleasant, little chilly and sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Other than the good weather, you can also enjoy the greatest festivals like Navratri and Dussehra during this time.
How To Travel To Agra Airport
Agra Airport, located at a distance of 13 km from the city centre, is a military airbase and public airport. The airport has a capacity of holding upto 250 passengers, both at the arrivals and departures. There is only one terminal in the airport located within the premises of the Air Force building. Travellers can easily reach the airport as public transport is available at every corner of the city. Commercial flights connects the cities of New Delhi and Bangalore during the peak season. Though, only one or two flights ply on a daily basis. Railway Station and bus stand are also located in close proximity with this airport.
Facilities At Agra Airport
Agra, the city of Taj Mahal, is loved by tourists from across the globe. The city is served by Agra Airport, which is located at a distance of about 13 km from the city centre. Agra Airport is a military base airport and also a public airport. The airport has a passenger holding capacity of approximately 250 people, including both arrivals and departures. The airport is provided with all basic facilities to ensure a comfortable travel experience for passengers. There are 5 check-in counters, 2 boarding gates, baggage facilities, luggage trolleys and first aid facilities available at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Agra
Heart of the state of Uttar Pradesh, Agra is famous for still holding onto its Mughal history. You can still find little snippets of the Mughal architectural grandeur here and there. The Itmad-ud-Daulah tomb and the Agra fort are two such examples. If you’re planning a trip, the Best Time To Visit Agra is during the latter months of the year. Months from March till June are extremely hot and dry. You may also visit during the monsoon season from June to September, when the temperatures lower down to 30 degree Celsius but the weather still remains comparatively humid.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Agra Airport Details
Name : Agra Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Kheria, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282008
Phone : 91-562-2400844, 08477021021 (M), 91-562-2580422 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org