Mysore to Amritsar FlightsBook Mysore to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Amritsar. On flights from MYQ - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- How far is Mysore to Amritsar by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mysore to Amritsar is approximately 2156 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mysore Airport to Amritsar Airport is about 9 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mysore to Amritsar.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Amritsar from Mysore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mysore to Amritsar, there are 9 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Amritsar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Mysore to Amritsar?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mysore to Amritsar with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mysore to Amritsar flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Amritsar flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mysore to Amritsar flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mysore to Amritsar flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mysore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mysore is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mysore to Amritsar)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mysore to Amritsar flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
Also known as Mandakalli airport, the Mysore airport is situated in the state of Karnataka. The airport provides major connectivity to the city of Mysore to the other prominent cities of the country. Mysore city chowk is a major landmark of the city and is located just 10.5 kms away from the airport. If youíre travelling by car, you can cover this distance in just 18 minutes; but if you want to catch a bus, the nearest bus stand is 2.4 kms away from the airport. The nearest train station is situated at a distance of 12 km from the airport and connects all major train stations. Once you get out of the airport, you can also choose to hire a pre-paid taxi or go for car rental services available just outside the airport.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
Mysore airport is a very wisely designed space with all the basic necessary facilities a passenger might require. The airport welcomes around 200 people on an everyday basis. In case one gets bored, they can head straight to the book stalls and magazine counters in the airport to keep themselves occupied. It also has a duty free shopping corner in case you want to indulge in some shopping before taking off. There are snacks and juice counters also, which may help cater to your hunger pangs at all times. People travelling with elderly or physically challenged passengers can make use of the wheelchair facility as well.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
One of the most vivacious places of South India, Mysore is buzzing with history through its royal heritage and famous sites. Famous for its exquisite sarees, sandalwood forests, elaborate architecture and yoga, the city is undoubtedly a must-visit city of India. Mysore exhibits three major seasons just like other states of India. They are Winters, Summers and Monsoon. If you are willing to plan a trip, the Best Time To Visit Mysore would start from October and end in February. The weather during these months is beautiful, little cold and breezy which sets the right mood for exploring the place. The maximum temperature goes till 30°C with minimum falling to 15°C. Also, if you are fascinated by festivals like Dussehra and Navratri, October is the right month to visit this place.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Celebrated by the title of Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar airport is the major airplane terminal with a runway of 12,001 ft. Factually, It is ranked 27th in terms of passenger traffic in India. The central point of the city which is the Amritsar City is 11 km away from the airport. It takes around 30 minutes to cover this stretch, if travelling by a taxi. There are no buses or trains which can connect these two points- airport and the main city. But you can always choose to travel by an auto-rickshaw that takes around 20 minutes to cover the stretch. If none of these options suit you, board a private taxi from the terminal building to travel to and fro from the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
A good airport is always judged by the type of facilities it provides to the passengers. Amritsar Airport stands true to this and endows its flyers with great facilities. The airport has luggage trolley facility to keep the passengers comfortable and at ease. There is also free Wi-Fi that can be used for 30 minutes. If you wish to shop at the airport, you can search through various basic shops selling essentials. Duty free shops are also a part of this airport at the international terminal. Keeping in mind the comfort of passengers, the airport has basic necessities pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc. There are food counters as well to take care of your hunger pangs.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Amritsar is a great city of Punjab which is home to various religious centres, spiritual hubs, natural beauty, Golden Temple and delicious cuisines. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Amritsar. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Amritsar.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com