Mysore to Bengaluru FlightsBook Mysore to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Bengaluru. On flights from MYQ - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Mysore to Bengaluru through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Mysore and Bengaluru is 126 km. There are about 7 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Mysore to Bengaluru flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Mysore to Bengaluru flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bengaluru, how many flights fly to this destination from Mysore everyday?To reach Bengaluru, there are 7 flights that fly to this destination from Mysore everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Bengaluru, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Mysore?To reach Bengaluru, there are 7 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Mysore. The price ranges from Mysore to Bengaluru. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Mysore to Bengaluru through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Mysore to Bengaluru. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Bengaluru flights?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Bengaluru flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bengaluru airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Bengaluru flights?For Mysore to Bengaluru flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Mysore?If you are flying from Mysore, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Mysore to Bengaluru flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Mysore to Bengaluru flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
Also popularly known as Mandakalli Airport, Mysore Airport is the major one for the state of Karnataka. The city centre, known as the Mysore City chowk is situated around 10.5 km from the airport. This distance can be easily covered in 18 minutes, if you are using a car to commute. There are bus services available as well. In close proximity to the airport, around 2.4 km is a bus stand. Opt for a state bus, a local or a luxury one at this point. The closest railway station is 12 km away and connects passengers to major railheads. If you wish to travel the distance between the airport and city centre in a more convenient way, you can hire a pre-paid taxi or car rental services.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
Consisting of only the domestic terminal, Mysore airport ensures a great experience for flyers. It is a well equipped airport that can handle 200 passengers during peak hours. The terminal has all basic necessities like free trolleys, baggage services, magazine stalls, book stall, medicine store, juice and snacks corner, etc. Aged as well as physically challenged passengers can use the facility of wheelchair assistance available here. For shopping, the airport has number of stores. The products are available at affordable prices.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
Steeped in royal history and elaborate architecture, Mysore is visited by thousands of visitors each year. It is one of South India’s most appealing cities and is known for its royal heritage and magnificent buildings. Beholding a typical climate, the city receives three main seasons; monsoon, summers and winters. The Best Time To Visit Mysore out of these seasons would be during winter months when the weather is cool and enjoyable. Kolkata witnesses such a weather from October to February. With cool weather, the temperature sees a high of 30°C and a low of 15°C. Visit this city to enjoy Navratri and Dussehra in October and witness one of the best celebrations across India.
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
After Bengaluru and Mumbai, Kempegowda International Airport is recognised as the third busiest airport in India. It is also ranked as the ‘Best Regional Airport in India and Central Asia’ in the year 2015 and 2017. Currently, the airport has only one terminal that caters to both domestic and international flights. Reaching the airport from the Bangalore city centre takes approximately 1 hour. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available for the commute. Passengers can also opt for Volvo buses that are owned and operated by BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation). These buses operate at a frequency of 15 minutes from 12 major points of the city.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Being one of the best airports of the country, Kempegowda International Airport offer a wide range of services and facilities to its commuters. Free Wi-Fi, wheelchair assistance and buggy service are some of the common services available at the airport. For the comfort of weary travellers, there are multiple lounges and a day hotel at the airport. The day hotel by Plaza Premium Lounge is one of its kinds and is located at the domestic departure check-in area. The hotel can be accessed by commuters who hold onward flight tickets. Left luggage facility is also provided at the airport which help commuters store their luggage if they don’t want to carry it around.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Located at an height of approximately 3,000 feet above sea level, Bangalore enjoys pleasant climate all through the year. Home to a large number of parks and lakes, the city is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year round. There are more than 200 software companies and hence is also referred to as the Silicon Valley of India. Hundreds of tourists and corporate travellers visit this city on a daily basis. Though, the city is suitable to be visited at any time of the year, the best time to visit Bangalore is during the winter months. During this time, the temperature doesn’t go beyond 15 degree celsius and is most suitable for outdoor excursions.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org