Mysore to Bhatinda FlightsBook Mysore to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Bhatinda. On flights from MYQ - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- How far is Mysore to Bhatinda by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mysore to Bhatinda is approximately 1997 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mysore Airport to Bhatinda Airport is about 7 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mysore to Bhatinda.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bhatinda from Mysore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mysore to Bhatinda, there are 7 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bhatinda easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Mysore to Bhatinda?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mysore to Bhatinda with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mysore to Bhatinda flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Bhatinda flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mysore to Bhatinda flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mysore to Bhatinda flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mysore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mysore is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mysore to Bhatinda)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mysore to Bhatinda flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
Also known as Mandakalli airport, the Mysore airport is situated in the state of Karnataka. The airport provides major connectivity to the city of Mysore to the other prominent cities of the country. Mysore city chowk is a major landmark of the city and is located just 10.5 kms away from the airport. If youíre travelling by car, you can cover this distance in just 18 minutes; but if you want to catch a bus, the nearest bus stand is 2.4 kms away from the airport. The nearest train station is situated at a distance of 12 km from the airport and connects all major train stations. Once you get out of the airport, you can also choose to hire a pre-paid taxi or go for car rental services available just outside the airport.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
The Mysore airport has been designed with the comfort of the passengers being given the utmost importance. The airport handles upto 200 people every single day. There are magazine and book stalls for people who might want to indulge in a bit of reading or buy a book while theyíre there. Other than that, thereís also a duty free shopping corner. One can also head over to the juice and snacks counter for refreshments at all times. A pharmacy and wheelchair facility for the elderly and the physically challenged are some of the basic necessities that the airport has.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
One of the most vivacious places of South India, Mysore is buzzing with history through its royal heritage and famous sites. Famous for its exquisite sarees, sandalwood forests, elaborate architecture and yoga, the city is undoubtedly a must-visit city of India. Mysore exhibits three major seasons just like other states of India. They are Winters, Summers and Monsoon. If you are willing to plan a trip, the Best Time To Visit Mysore would start from October and end in February. The weather during these months is beautiful, little cold and breezy which sets the right mood for exploring the place. The maximum temperature goes till 30°C with minimum falling to 15°C. Also, if you are fascinated by festivals like Dussehra and Navratri, October is the right month to visit this place.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Located approximately 20 km away from the city center, Bhatinda Domestic Airport serves the city of Bhatinda in Punjab. There are many ways to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport like taking the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) shuttle bus. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw.. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus, but they also cost more than the bus. Cabs and auto rickshaws are also available at every hour, from day to night. Unfortunately, Ola and Uber cabs are yet to start their services in the city.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, Bhatinda Domestic Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are availablse for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
The historic city of Bathinda is visited by hundreds of tourists from across the globe. To get an insight into the rich history associated with this city, pay a visit to the historic Quila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather is most suitable for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The city receives heavy rainfalls during monsoon season that starts from July and continues till September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available