Mysore to Bikaner FlightsBook Mysore to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Bikaner. On flights from MYQ - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- How far is Mysore to Bikaner by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mysore to Bikaner is approximately 1781 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mysore Airport to Bikaner Airport is about 7 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mysore to Bikaner.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bikaner from Mysore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mysore to Bikaner, there are 7 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bikaner easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Mysore to Bikaner?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mysore to Bikaner with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mysore to Bikaner flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Bikaner flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mysore to Bikaner flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mysore to Bikaner flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mysore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mysore is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mysore to Bikaner)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mysore to Bikaner flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
The Mysore Airport, popular by the name of Mandakalli airport serves the state of Karnataka. Mysore City Chowk is the central point of the city and is situated 10.5 km from the airport. This stretch can be traversed by a car in 18 minutes. There are moreover other ways to travel to and from the airport. To travel by a bus, you can opt for travelling by the state bus. You can board this bus at the closest bus stand situated at a distance of 2.4 km. Located 12 km from the airport, there is also a railway station. This station connects all major rail heads. In the event that you need a more helpful alternative, select to travel by a pre-paid taxi or rental car service.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
Consisting of only the domestic terminal, Mysore airport ensures a great experience for flyers. It is a well equipped airport that can handle 200 passengers during peak hours. The terminal has all basic necessities like free trolleys, baggage services, magazine stalls, book stall, medicine store, juice and snacks corner, etc. Aged as well as physically challenged passengers can use the facility of wheelchair assistance available here. For shopping, the airport has number of stores. The products are available at affordable prices.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
Mysore is all shades beautiful and attractive with its cosmopolitan nature and engaging history. The city is home to people from different religions and facets of life. The city attracts various travellers throughout the year with its famous places like Brindavan Gardens, Mysore Palace, Mysore Zoo, Karanji Lake, Chamundi Hills, etc. Just like many other regions of the country, Mysore has three major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoon. With a pleasant climate during its winter months (15°C - 30°C), the Best Time To Visit Mysore would be from October to February. You should visit this city not only for sightseeing but also to be a part of the festivities during this time. Witness the grand celebration of Durga Puja and indulge yourself in their customs.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Situated in the Thar Desert, Bikaner is often compared to a flower blooming in a desert. The beauty of this city lies in its innumerable palaces and old ruins. One of them includes watching the sunset from the Laxmi Niwas Palace, the beauty of which one may never forget. If you’re planning to go, the Best Time To Visit Bikaner is during the winter months when the temperatures settle down. The summers in the city are very extreme with the temperatures ranging between 26 Degree Celsius and 46 Degree Celsius. Rainfall is a very rare event. The winters are very cold with temperatures reaching a minimum of -2 degree Celsius sometimes.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA