Mysore to Chennai FlightsBook Mysore to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2399. Approximately 27 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Chennai. On flights from MYQ - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Chennai Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Mysore to Chennai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Mysore to Chennai, the aerial distance covered is 403 km. There are a total number of 27 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Mysore to Chennai flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Mysore to Chennai everyday?There are 27 flights that fly from Mysore to Chennai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Mysore to Chennai in the next 30 days?₹2399 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Mysore to Chennai in the next 30 days. Book from 27 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Mysore to Chennai weekly?There are 27 flights that fly from Mysore to Chennai weekly. Reach Chennai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹2399.
- What is cheapest fare to Chennai from Mysore today?The cheapest fare from Mysore to Chennai is ₹2399. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Chennai right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Mysore to Chennai, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Mysore to Chennai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Mysore to Chennai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Chennai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Chennai.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Chennai flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Chennai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Mysore?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Mysore or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Mysore to Chennai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Mysore to Chennai flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Mysore to Chennai Flight Fares
|Mysore - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mysore to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
Mysore Airport serves the state of Karnataka. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Mandakalli Airport. For travelling from the city centre, i.e., Mysore City Chowk to the airport, the distance covered is 10.5 km. If one is travelling via a car, this stretch can be conveniently covered in 18 minutes. For people who prefer buses, there is a bus stand which is 2.4 km from the airport. There is also a train station located 12 km from the airport. This railway station is connected to all major railway stations of India. Opt for a pre-paid taxi or car rental services available outside the airport to commute to various parts of the city.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
Mysore Airport is a well-designed airport that equips passengers with great facilities and services. The airport is proficient of managing 200 passengers in a day. You can find luggage trolleys for easy transition. In case wheelchair assistance is required for the elderly or physically challenged, the airport provides this facility as well. For shopping, you can search through a variety of other shops selling essentials. For refreshments, there are various snack bars and juice counters. The airport also has pharmacy counters, book stalls, magazine stalls, etc.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
Famed for its glimmering royal heritage and World-heritage listed Mysore Palace, the city of Mysore is a great mix of deep traditions and cosmopolitan vibes. It is located at the base of Chamundi hills and in terms of its population, Mysore is the second largest city of Karnataka and has also been considered as the cultural capital of Karnataka. In similarity to many Indian states, Mysore maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best Time To Visit Mysore is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till February. The temperature during this time of the year is between 15°C - 30°C. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city in a different light with festivals like Dussehra and Navratri.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Chennai International Airport connects various cities of India making it easier to travellers roaming through the southern states of India like Tamil Nadu, Goa, Kerala and Karnataka. The airport is situated approximately 19 km from the city centre and there are various way one can access the airport with ease and comfort. You can board the first metro at 5.54 AM at Nehru Park to reach the airport. The last metro departs at 10.54 PM. Other than metro, one can also take a bus ride to reach the airport. With number of AC and interurban trains, the journey through this stretch is quite comfortable. If you are loaded with luggage, opt for a taxi ride. Book a pre-paid taxi or an Ola or Uber to cover this distance in 50 mins. You can also cover this distance by taking an auto-rickshaw. They might charge more during the night time as compared to the day travel.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport is a well-designed and structured airport. Domestic and International terminals of this airport has Travel Club lounges for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the entire airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. You can use ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange present at both terminals. At the international terminal, you can use the facility of luggage storage and lockers. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, massage and spa, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
South India comprises of many jewels and one such jewel is the beautiful city of Chennai. With its charming and vivid culture, it attracts lot of tourists every year. Its beauty is a treasure box of beaches, temples, historical monuments and much more. The city majorly has three seasons which are summer, winter and monsoon. For anyone planning to take a trip, the best time to visit Chennai would be during its winter months which begin in November and sail through February. The weather remains pleasant and the temperature observed falls between 19°C - 27°C. It is just the ideal time to do sightseeing and enjoy the local culture.
Mysore to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov₹3399
- Mysore to Chennai by TruJet Airline from INR 3399
- 24 Nov₹2460
- Mysore to Chennai by TruJet Airline from INR 2460
- 25 Nov₹5489
- Mysore to Chennai by TruJet Airline from INR 5489
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 02 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 20 Dec
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A