Mysore to Guwahati FlightsBook Mysore to Guwahati flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Guwahati. On flights from MYQ - GAU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Guwahati Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Mysore and Guwahati in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Mysore to Guwahati is 2208 km. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Mysore-Guwahati flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Mysore-Guwahati route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Mysore to Guwahati route each day?11 flights fly on Mysore to Guwahati route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Mysore to Guwahati?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mysore to Guwahati with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Mysore to Guwahati flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Guwahati flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Mysore to Guwahati?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Mysore to Guwahati flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Mysore? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Mysore, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Mysore to Guwahati flight. Please help!It is possible to change Mysore to Guwahati travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Mysore Airport
Mysore is one of the prominent tourist destinations in the southern part of India. The Mysore airport, also known as ëMandakalli airportí, is located at just 10.5 kms away from one such landmark tourist location of the city- the Mysore city chowk. 18 mins is all it takes, if you cover this distance in a car. There are cabs, taxi services and car rental services available just outside the airport. 18 mins is all it takes, if you cover this distance in a car. For those who want to take the bus, the nearest bus stop is just 2.4 kms away. The nearest train station is also very near at just 12 kms and connects all major train stations.
Facilities At Mysore Airport
Consisting of only the domestic terminal, Mysore airport ensures a great experience for flyers. It is a well equipped airport that can handle 200 passengers during peak hours. The terminal has all basic necessities like free trolleys, baggage services, magazine stalls, book stall, medicine store, juice and snacks corner, etc. Aged as well as physically challenged passengers can use the facility of wheelchair assistance available here. For shopping, the airport has number of stores. The products are available at affordable prices.
Best Time To Visit Mysore
Known for its regal beauty and spectacular palaces and gardens, Mysore totally deserves a place in your bucket list. Some of the famous attractions one should cover here are Mysore Palace, Brindavan Lakes, Jaganmohan Palace, Railway Museum, Lalitha Mahal, etc. A trip to this city can be planned any time of the year but the Best Time To Visit Mysore would be from October until February. These are city’s winter months and the temperature ranges between 15°C and 30°C. The weather is cool which makes the sightseeing experience easier and pleasant. Mysore is quite popular for its grand celebration of Navratri and Dussehra which can be witnessed during these months.
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several great ways to reach Guwahati airport like sharing a taxi ride from Nepali Mandir for Rs.120 to Rs.150. Also, if you want to travel by a AC bus then board one from Paltan Bazar. You will get a bus after every 30 minutes from morning 6:15 to evening 5 and it costs not more than 130 bucks. And interestingly, it takes just about 1 hour. For a hassle free ride to the airport download apps like Uber and Ola. These cab providers offer cab services which will take you to the airport in a convenient way.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
Being one of the finest airports in the country, there are several services that one can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport. There are 4 immigration counters, 14 check-in counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. It also has 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates. The domestic terminal at Guwahati airport has the capacity of handling almost 500 passengers at peak hour, while the international terminal at the airport can handle up to 125 passengers at peak hour. A new terminal is scheduled to open in 2020. To book a pre-paid taxi you will get the counters at the arrival and also a counter for tourist information centre. Also, Baggage Trolleys, Wheelchair, Medical Aid, Lost and Found Baggage, Business Centre, Child Care Room, handicraft emporium, TR stall, Hindustan tea/coffee counter, cyber café, jewelry shop, tourist information centre and a Telephone Security hold area and also assistance to physically challenged passengers.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
The largest city of Assam, Guwahati is a top tourist destination that is beautiful in every season. The best time to visit Guwahati and enjoy a holiday in this city is between October and March, when the weather is mostly pleasant. Assam’s chief festival, Bihu is celebrated with much fervour on three different occasions in January, April and October. You can schedule your visit to coincide with these celebrations. Between April and June, the city experiences moderate summers and remains cooler than most parts of India. So, you can plan a summer holiday in Guwahati exploring its tea gardens, temples and wildlife sanctuaries.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org