Mysore to Gwalior FlightsBook Mysore to Gwalior flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Gwalior. On flights from MYQ - GWL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Gwalior Flights - FAQs
- How far is Mysore to Gwalior by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mysore to Gwalior is approximately 1555 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mysore Airport to Gwalior Airport is about 9 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mysore to Gwalior.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Gwalior from Mysore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mysore to Gwalior, there are 9 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Gwalior easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Mysore to Gwalior?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mysore to Gwalior with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mysore to Gwalior flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Gwalior flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mysore to Gwalior flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mysore to Gwalior flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mysore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mysore is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mysore to Gwalior)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mysore to Gwalior flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
Also known as Mandakalli airport, the Mysore airport is situated in the state of Karnataka. The airport provides major connectivity to the city of Mysore to the other prominent cities of the country. Mysore city chowk is a major landmark of the city and is located just 10.5 kms away from the airport. If youíre travelling by car, you can cover this distance in just 18 minutes; but if you want to catch a bus, the nearest bus stand is 2.4 kms away from the airport. The nearest train station is situated at a distance of 12 km from the airport and connects all major train stations. Once you get out of the airport, you can also choose to hire a pre-paid taxi or go for car rental services available just outside the airport.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
A good airport is always judged by the type of facilities it provides to the passengers. Mysore Airport stands true to this and endows its flyers with great facilities. On a daily basis, the airport can cater to around 200 passengers. The airport has luggage trolley facility to keep the passengers comfortable and at ease. There is also wheelchair assistance facility for the elderly and physically challenged. If you wish to shop at the airport, you can search through various basic shops selling essentials. Keeping in mind the comfort of passengers, the airport has basic necessities pharmacy counters, magazine stalls, book stalls, etc. There are food counters as well to take care of your hunger pangs.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
One of the most vivacious places of South India, Mysore is buzzing with history through its royal heritage and famous sites. Famous for its exquisite sarees, sandalwood forests, elaborate architecture and yoga, the city is undoubtedly a must-visit city of India. Mysore exhibits three major seasons just like other states of India. They are Winters, Summers and Monsoon. If you are willing to plan a trip, the Best Time To Visit Mysore would start from October and end in February. The weather during these months is beautiful, little cold and breezy which sets the right mood for exploring the place. The maximum temperature goes till 30°C with minimum falling to 15°C. Also, if you are fascinated by festivals like Dussehra and Navratri, October is the right month to visit this place.
How to Travel to & from Gwalior Airport
Officially known as Rajmata Vijaya Raje Scindia Air Terminal, Gwalior Airport is a civil enclave airport. It is located at a distance of about 10 km north-east of Gwalior city and easy accessible via all modes of public transport. It is among the only four available airports in the state of Madhya Pradesh and hence, is of utmost importance. Air India is the only airline that provides air services to and from this airport. Spread across an area of approximately 29.5 acres of land, this airport is maintained by Airport Authority of India and the Indian Air Force. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available outside the airport for commute.
Facilities at Gwalior Airport
Gwalior Airport, located at the Maharajpur Air Force Station, is a civil enclave airport. It is located at a distance of about 10 km from the city centre of Gwalior. This domestic airport comprises one terminal and has 2 operational runways. Some of the common facilities travellers can avail at the airport are baggage facilities, luggage trolleys, first aid facilities, travel desk and wheelchair assistance. Also, in-house restaurants and cafes are the best places to spend some leisure time and relish some mouth-watering delicacies. There are stationery shops, magazines stores and various other shops where travellers can spend time shopping.
Best Time to Visit Gwalior
The city of true loyals, Gwalior is located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The city is extensively popular for its majestic fort and it is considered as one of the best in the world. Gwalior city is situated at a distance of 118 km from Agra and is well linked by roadways and railways. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The Best Time To Visit Gwalior is from October to March which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 21°C - 4°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Gwalior.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Gwalior Airport Details
Name : Gwalior Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Rajmata Vijay Raje Scindia Air Terminal,Maharajpura, Gwalior-474020 (MP)
Phone : 91-751-2473880
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org