Mysore to Jaipur FlightsBook Mysore to Jaipur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Jaipur. On flights from MYQ - JAI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Jaipur Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Mysore to Jaipur, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Mysore to Jaipur, the aerial distance covered is 1626 km. There are a total number of 5 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Mysore to Jaipur flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Mysore to Jaipur everyday?There are 5 flights that fly from Mysore to Jaipur everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Mysore to Jaipur, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Mysore to Jaipur flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Mysore to Jaipur flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Jaipur flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Jaipur.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Jaipur flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Jaipur flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Mysore?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Mysore or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Mysore to Jaipur flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Mysore to Jaipur flight can be changed as per the requirement
How To Travel To Mysore Airport
Popularly known as Mandakalli airport, Mysore airport sees tourists all year round. The central point of the city, Mysore city chowk is situated just 10.5 kms from the airport. If you prefer to travel by car, you may hire a taxi or a cab and cover this distance in just 18 mins. Car rental services are also available. The nearest bus stand and the airport are just 2.4 kms apart. You can take a state transport bus from here. The nearest train station is located at a distance of 12 kms from the airport and has connectivity to all major cities in India.
Facilities At Mysore Airport
Mysore Airport is a well-designed airport that equips passengers with great facilities and services. The airport is proficient of managing 200 passengers in a day. You can find luggage trolleys for easy transition. In case wheelchair assistance is required for the elderly or physically challenged, the airport provides this facility as well. For shopping, you can search through a variety of other shops selling essentials. For refreshments, there are various snack bars and juice counters. The airport also has pharmacy counters, book stalls, magazine stalls, etc.
Best Time To Visit Mysore
The rich cultural heritage of Mysore along with its historical significance attracts thousands of tourists from around the globe each year. The splendour of this city can be explored through its monuments, temples, zoo, churches, prehistoric sites, sandalwood forests and beautiful gardens. Mysore showcases three major seasons namely Winters, Summers and Monsoon, just like other regions of the country. If you wish to plan, the Best Time To Visit Mysore would be from October to February. The temperature range during this time is between 15°C and 30°C. It is pleasant, little chilly and sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Other than the good weather, you can also enjoy the greatest festivals like Navratri and Dussehra during this time.
How to Travel to & from Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport is the only international airport in the entire state of Rajasthan. It is among the most important airports of the country. The airport has one terminal which caters to both domestic and international flights. It is soon going to have a second terminal too. The airport is located in a suburb called Sanganer at a distance of approximately 13 km from the city centre. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are available at every corner of the city to reach the airport. Buses are also available everywhere for the commute. Jaipur Metro Railway Station is a 25 minute drive distance from the airport. Taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available to reach the railway station.
Facilities at Jaipur Airport
Located at a suburb called Sanganer, Jaipur International Airport was awarded the World’s Best Airport in the 2 to 5 million passenger category in the year 2015. From plush interiors to high-end services, Jaipur airport is famous for all the right reasons. The entire terminal is centrally air conditioned and has central heating facility. ATMs, car rentals, Wi-Fi facility, currency exchange offices and child care rooms are some of the other services provided at the airport. Also, the airport has quite a few retail stores that sell electronics, apparel, jewellery and much more. Fast food restaurants and cafes are best to grab a snack when in hurry.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
Home to historical palaces, vibrant marketplaces, colourful Rajasthani culture, and awesome cuisine, Jaipur is a wonderful city of India. Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal are some of the best places to visit in Jaipur. The best time to visit Jaipur is from October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) in this beautiful city should be avoided as the temperature varies between 44°C - 45°C. The pink city experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to September. The temperature is somewhere 4°C in Jaipur during the winters.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org