Mysore to Kanpur FlightsBook Mysore to Kanpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Kanpur. On flights from MYQ - KNU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Kanpur Flights - FAQs
- How far is Mysore to Kanpur by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mysore to Kanpur is approximately 1621 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mysore Airport to Kanpur Airport is about 3 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mysore to Kanpur.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kanpur from Mysore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mysore to Kanpur, there are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kanpur easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Mysore to Kanpur?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mysore to Kanpur with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mysore to Kanpur flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Kanpur flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mysore to Kanpur flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mysore to Kanpur flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mysore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mysore is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mysore to Kanpur)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mysore to Kanpur flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
Also known as Mandakalli airport, the Mysore airport is situated in the state of Karnataka. The airport provides major connectivity to the city of Mysore to the other prominent cities of the country. Mysore city chowk is a major landmark of the city and is located just 10.5 kms away from the airport. If youíre travelling by car, you can cover this distance in just 18 minutes; but if you want to catch a bus, the nearest bus stand is 2.4 kms away from the airport. The nearest train station is situated at a distance of 12 km from the airport and connects all major train stations. Once you get out of the airport, you can also choose to hire a pre-paid taxi or go for car rental services available just outside the airport.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
Mysore being a tourist-friendly place, the airport experiences rush all year round.The airport is a very convenient way for these travellers to move to and fro. This airport is a newly designed structure that experiences 200 people on an everyday basis. You can indulge in some reading at the magazine and book stalls here. You can also deal with your hunger pangs at the juice and snacks counter that are open round the clock. Other amenities include a pharmacy, free trolleys. Travelling with the elderly is also not a problem since wheelchair facilities are easily available here.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
One of the most vivacious places of South India, Mysore is buzzing with history through its royal heritage and famous sites. Famous for its exquisite sarees, sandalwood forests, elaborate architecture and yoga, the city is undoubtedly a must-visit city of India. Mysore exhibits three major seasons just like other states of India. They are Winters, Summers and Monsoon. If you are willing to plan a trip, the Best Time To Visit Mysore would start from October and end in February. The weather during these months is beautiful, little cold and breezy which sets the right mood for exploring the place. The maximum temperature goes till 30°C with minimum falling to 15°C. Also, if you are fascinated by festivals like Dussehra and Navratri, October is the right month to visit this place.
How to Travel to & from Kanpur Airport
Factually, once serving the Indian Air Force, Kanpur Airport serves the state of Uttar Pradesh. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Chakeri Air Force Station. For travelling from the city centre, i.e., Kanpur City Chowk to the airport, the distance covered is 14 km. If one is travelling via a car, this stretch can be conveniently covered in 30 minutes. For people who prefer buses, take a state bus through Mahanagar Bus Sewa or a private bus. There are also inter state buses available around 10 km from the airport. This railway station is connected to all major railway stations of India. Opt for a pre-paid taxi or a cab outside the airport to commute to various parts of the city.
Facilities at Kanpur Airport
Kanpur Airport is a well constructed airport that endows passengers with modern and basic facilities along with great services. For your comfort, the domestic terminal has ISD and STD booths. If you are interested in shopping, you can wander through the basic shops as there duty-free shopping is not available. There are restrooms available in the premises as well.If you are looking to eat something, you can visit the various snack bars in the premises. Other basic facilities provided by the airport authorities include luggage trolleys and wheelchairs with escorts, mobile recharge points, pre-paid taxis, etc. For reaching the city or travelling across the city, use facilities like pre-paid taxis, cabs, inter-state buses, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kanpur
Popular for its temples, parks and lakes, Kanpur is the second largest city in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Except for summer, i.e the months of April and June, every other season in the city is enjoyable. The Best Time To Visit Kanpur is between October and March, so make sure to plan your holidays during this time and enjoy every minute of your stay. Winter is quite cold; ensure that you carry your warm clothes so as to be comfortable on your outings and sightseeing sprees. Between July and September are the monsoon months, when the average temperature is 15 degree celsius.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Kanpur Airport Details
Name : Kanpur Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Aerodrome,Kanpur Cantt,Kanpur-208004 (UP)
Phone : 91-512-2383553,
Email : email@example.com