Mysore to Kullu FlightsBook Mysore to Kullu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Kullu. On flights from MYQ - KUU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Kullu Flights - FAQs
- How far is Mysore to Kullu by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mysore to Kullu is approximately 2186 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mysore Airport to Kullu Airport is about 8 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mysore to Kullu.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kullu from Mysore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mysore to Kullu, there are 8 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kullu easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Mysore to Kullu?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mysore to Kullu with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mysore to Kullu flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Kullu flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mysore to Kullu flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mysore to Kullu flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mysore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mysore is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mysore to Kullu)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mysore to Kullu flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
Also known as Mandakalli airport, the Mysore airport is situated in the state of Karnataka. The airport provides major connectivity to the city of Mysore to the other prominent cities of the country. Mysore city chowk is a major landmark of the city and is located just 10.5 kms away from the airport. If youíre travelling by car, you can cover this distance in just 18 minutes; but if you want to catch a bus, the nearest bus stand is 2.4 kms away from the airport. The nearest train station is situated at a distance of 12 km from the airport and connects all major train stations. Once you get out of the airport, you can also choose to hire a pre-paid taxi or go for car rental services available just outside the airport.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
Mysore Airport is a well-designed space with various facilities to keep the passengers comfortable. The airport is well equipped to handle 200 flyers in a day. For the convenience of the flyers, some important facilities like luggage trolleys are available. The airport has number of options for refreshments as well. You can spend some time at the snack bar before taking off. If you wish to shop, visit various shops selling essentials and other tidbits. Other facilities at this airport include pharmacy counters, books and magazine stall, baggage services, etc. Wheelchair assistance for the elderly and physically challenged is also available.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
One of the most vivacious places of South India, Mysore is buzzing with history through its royal heritage and famous sites. Famous for its exquisite sarees, sandalwood forests, elaborate architecture and yoga, the city is undoubtedly a must-visit city of India. Mysore exhibits three major seasons just like other states of India. They are Winters, Summers and Monsoon. If you are willing to plan a trip, the Best Time To Visit Mysore would start from October and end in February. The weather during these months is beautiful, little cold and breezy which sets the right mood for exploring the place. The maximum temperature goes till 30°C with minimum falling to 15°C. Also, if you are fascinated by festivals like Dussehra and Navratri, October is the right month to visit this place.
How to Travel to & from Kullu Airport
Kullu airport is located 10 kms from Kullu in a town called Bhuntar which. If travelling by car, this distance can be covered in 25 mins. It has developed into a major airport in the extreme north, being the only one that connects the himalayas to the rest of the nation. If you wish to travel to Manali, flying to Kullu airport will be very handy. You can take a bus or a taxi from there. Kullu airport has direct connection to Chandigarh, Delhi and Jubbarhatti of Shimla via flights. The nearest bus stop to the airport is situated 12 kms away from where you can board either a local or a state bus.
Facilities at Kullu Airport
Kullu Airport serves thousands of passengers each day. To make the flying experience better for travellers, the airport has number of facilities. For example, there are luggage trolleys to help passengers move around their bags conveniently. In situations wherein passengers misplace or lose their bags, the airport has a lost and found counter as well. To treat your hunger pangs, the airport has a snack bar and a coffee shop serving fresh food. Other than this, you will get all the basic things around like mobile charging points, medical and first-aid facility, wheelchairs for elderly, parking spots and more. For shopping, there are no duty free shops. But there are other basic shopping outlets available.
Best Time to Visit Kullu
Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Kullu. Undoubtedly mid-October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June are the Best Time To Visit Kullu. Summers (March to June) are not very humid in the beautiful Kullu and the temperature rises somewhere between 20°C - 25°C. The holy city of India experiences monsoons during the months of July to October. -4°C is the temperature during the winter season.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org