Mysore to Pantnagar FlightsBook Mysore to Pantnagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Pantnagar. On flights from MYQ - PGH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Pantnagar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Mysore to Pantnagar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Mysore to Pantnagar, the aerial distance covered is 1885 km. There are a total number of 11 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Mysore to Pantnagar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Mysore to Pantnagar everyday?There are 11 flights that fly from Mysore to Pantnagar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Mysore to Pantnagar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Mysore to Pantnagar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Mysore to Pantnagar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Pantnagar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Pantnagar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Pantnagar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Pantnagar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Mysore?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Mysore or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Mysore to Pantnagar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Mysore to Pantnagar flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
Mysore Airport serves the state of Karnataka. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Mandakalli Airport. For travelling from the city centre, i.e., Mysore City Chowk to the airport, the distance covered is 10.5 km. If one is travelling via a car, this stretch can be conveniently covered in 18 minutes. For people who prefer buses, there is a bus stand which is 2.4 km from the airport. There is also a train station located 12 km from the airport. This railway station is connected to all major railway stations of India. Opt for a pre-paid taxi or car rental services available outside the airport to commute to various parts of the city.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
Consisting of only the domestic terminal, Mysore airport ensures a great experience for flyers. It is a well equipped airport that can handle 200 passengers during peak hours. The terminal has all basic necessities like free trolleys, baggage services, magazine stalls, book stall, medicine store, juice and snacks corner, etc. Aged as well as physically challenged passengers can use the facility of wheelchair assistance available here. For shopping, the airport has number of stores. The products are available at affordable prices.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
Famed for its glimmering royal heritage and World-heritage listed Mysore Palace, the city of Mysore is a great mix of deep traditions and cosmopolitan vibes. It is located at the base of Chamundi hills and in terms of its population, Mysore is the second largest city of Karnataka and has also been considered as the cultural capital of Karnataka. In similarity to many Indian states, Mysore maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best Time To Visit Mysore is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till February. The temperature during this time of the year is between 15°C - 30°C. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city in a different light with festivals like Dussehra and Navratri.
How to Travel to & from Pantnagar Airport
Pantnagar Airport, located in the kumaun region of Uttarakhand, is a domestic airport. The airport is managed and controlled by the Airport Authorities of India (AAI). Some of the prominent tourist destinations are located in proximity with this airport. Air India provides air services for Delhi 4 times a week from this airport. There are flights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturday to and fro from Delhi to Pantnagar. Those willing to reach this airport, can get public transport from any part of the city. Pantnagar Railway Station is located at a distance of just 05 km from this airport.
Facilities at Pantnagar Airport
Pantnagar, is an industrial town, in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is most famous for being home to the first agricultural university of India, which was established in the year 1960. Nainital, Haldwani, Almora, Corbett National Park and Pangot are some of the prominent tourist attractions located in proximity with this city. Pantnagar Airport is a domestic airport, operated by Airport Authority of India. There are four round trips from Delhi to Pantnagar every week. The airport has a single terminal for operating all domestic flights. Luggage Facility is also available at the airport for the convenience of the travellers. There are a number of places to eat and shop at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Pantnagar
Home to a diverse variety of flora and fauna, the Best Time To Visit Pantnagar, an industrial town in Uttarakhand, is between October and March. During this season, the weather here is mostly chilly, so remember to pack all your woolens. Summer is usually hot but still pleasant, and therefore, tourists flock during this time of the year. There are occasional showers that makes the weather cooler. The monsoon season starts off with the month of July and lasts till September. These are some of the most enjoyable months in the city as the temperature remains between 12 and 15 degree celsius all throughout.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Pantnagar Airport Details
Name : Pantnagar Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A