Mysore to Pasighat FlightsBook Mysore to Pasighat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Pasighat. On flights from MYQ - IXT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Pasighat Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Mysore and Pasighat in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Mysore to Pasighat is 2614 km in a direct flight. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Mysore and Pasighat?The cabin baggage limit on Mysore to Pasighat flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Mysore to Pasighat, how many flights fly on this route everyday?8 flights fly on Mysore to Pasighat route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Mysore to Pasighat, how many weekly flights fly on this route?8 weekly flights fly on Mysore to Pasighat route. The prices of these flights vary from Mysore to Pasighat. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Mysore to Pasighat?Book tickets from Mysore to Pasighat via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Pasighat flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Pasighat flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Mysore to Pasighat flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Mysore to Pasighat flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Mysore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mysore is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Mysore to Pasighat flight?To change the travelling date for Mysore to Pasighat flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
The cultural capital of Karnataka, Mysore welcomes tourists all year round. A prominent transit option for tourists, the Mysore airport is also known as Mandakalli airport. It is located at a distance of 10.5 kms from the Mysore city chowk. If you cover this distance by car, it will only take you 18 mins. Cabs and taxis are always available outside the airport. If you want to rent a car, there are rental services also available nearby. You can also opt for a bus journey into the city. The nearest bus stop is situated at a distance of just 2.4 kms. There is also a train station located just 12 kms from the airport.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
Mysore airport equips its travellers with a multitude of options and facilities. It handles a total of 200 passengers on an everyday basis. The airport has book stalls, magazine stalls and a duty free shop to keep you busy and entertained. For all your refreshment needs, there are juice counters and various snack bars around the clock to keep you full. Apart from these, the airport also has a pharmacy incase you donít feel all too well. You can also trolley your baggage for absolutely no charge here. This airport is also elder-friendly because it gives them an option of wheelchair assistance at all times.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
The beautiful city of Mysore is a popular as the city of palaces, gardens and museums. Other than the grand buildings and magnificent palaces, this place is also home to some amazing attractions like Mysore Zoo, Brindavan Gardens, Karanji Lake and Chamundi Hills. It is also the third largest city of Karnataka in terms of its population. Just like any other region of India, this city is dominated is majorly three seasons: summers, monsoon and winters. Although the Best Time To Visit Mysore would be from October to february. Starting from autumn, the weather is pleasant and perfect for sightseeing. Apart from the weather (max.30°C and min. 15°C), you can also indulge in the festivities like Navratri and Dussehra. You can plan a holiday around this time to have a delightful travel experience.
How to Travel to & from Pasighat Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Pasighat. So, to reach Pasighat Domestic Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 3 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the bus which runs at specific timings from various bus stops. Taking a bus is a much cheaper option than the others. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of the city. App-based cabs like Ola and Uber do not yet function in the city.
Facilities at Pasighat Airport
A public airport, Pasighat Domestic Airport serves the city of Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh with flights to only two locations as of now - Kolkata and Guwahati. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at the terminal, for passenger convenience. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Pasighat
Pasighat better known as the 'Gateway of Arunachal Pradesh' is a paradise for nature lovers. There are several places to visit in Pasighat like Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing. The Best Time To Visit Pasighat is from the months of November, December, January, February, March and goes till 1st week of April. Avoid summers in Pasighat which starts from April. Even May and June are extremely hot and the average temperature is 35°C. Pasighat experiences monsoon between the months of July to September. The temperature in the amazing Pasighat drops down to 12°C during the winter season
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available