Mysore to Patna FlightsBook Mysore to Patna flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Patna. On flights from MYQ - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Patna Flights - FAQs
- How far is Mysore to Patna by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mysore to Patna is approximately 1724 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mysore Airport to Patna Airport is about 9 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mysore to Patna.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Patna from Mysore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mysore to Patna, there are 9 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Patna easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Mysore to Patna?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mysore to Patna with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mysore to Patna flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Patna flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mysore to Patna flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mysore to Patna flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mysore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mysore is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mysore to Patna)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mysore to Patna flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How To Travel To Mysore Airport
The Mysore Airport, popular by the name of Mandakalli airport serves the state of Karnataka. Mysore City Chowk is the central point of the city and is situated 10.5 km from the airport. This stretch can be traversed by a car in 18 minutes. There are moreover other ways to travel to and from the airport. To travel by a bus, you can opt for travelling by the state bus. You can board this bus at the closest bus stand situated at a distance of 2.4 km. Located 12 km from the airport, there is also a railway station. This station connects all major rail heads. In the event that you need a more helpful alternative, select to travel by a pre-paid taxi or rental car service.
Facilities At Mysore Airport
A good airport is always judged by the type of facilities it provides to the passengers. Mysore Airport stands true to this and endows its flyers with great facilities. On a daily basis, the airport can cater to around 200 passengers. The airport has luggage trolley facility to keep the passengers comfortable and at ease. There is also wheelchair assistance facility for the elderly and physically challenged. If you wish to shop at the airport, you can search through various basic shops selling essentials. Keeping in mind the comfort of passengers, the airport has basic necessities pharmacy counters, magazine stalls, book stalls, etc. There are food counters as well to take care of your hunger pangs.
Best Time To Visit Mysore
Mysore is all shades beautiful and attractive with its cosmopolitan nature and engaging history. The city is home to people from different religions and facets of life. The city attracts various travellers throughout the year with its famous places like Brindavan Gardens, Mysore Palace, Mysore Zoo, Karanji Lake, Chamundi Hills, etc. Just like many other regions of the country, Mysore has three major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoon. With a pleasant climate during its winter months (15°C - 30°C), the Best Time To Visit Mysore would be from October to February. You should visit this city not only for sightseeing but also to be a part of the festivities during this time. Witness the grand celebration of Durga Puja and indulge yourself in their customs.
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
Famous by the name of Jay Prakash Narayan Airport, Patna airport is a major airport in the state of Bihar. It is the 22nd busiest airport in India, statistically. The distance between Patna City Chowk and Patna Airport is 21 kms. The travel time between these points is 25 minutes is travelling by car. Nearest bus station to Patna airport is in Mithapur which is 7 km away. You can board state bus from here. The nearest railway station is situated at a distance of 5 km which connects major railheads. One can board a pre-paid taxi to travel to and fro from the airport. There are also prepaid auto services available for travel.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Establishing a pleasant flying experience for passengers, Patna Airport has various facilities. For easy transport of bags, the airport has luggage trolleys. If any passenger faces situation like lost or misplaced baggage, they can directly go to the lost and found counter. Catering to basic comforts of the passengers, the airport comprises of a cyber cafe, money exchange service, shoe shiner machines, pharmacy counters, etc. There are number of eating joints for your hunger pangs that serve some great dishes. You will not find any duty free shops here. But you can shop for various items at the basic outlets available at this airport.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is one of the most gorgeous, amazing and breathtaking cities of Bihar. Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are the most visited places in the beautiful city Patna. The best time to visit Patna is from October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers in this joyful city is really very humid and the temperature varies in between like 28°C to 41°C. 12°C to 32°C is the temperature during the winter season. Patna experiences really good monsoons during the months of July, August, and September.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com