Mysore to Shirdi FlightsBook Mysore to Shirdi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Shirdi. On flights from MYQ - SAG, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Shirdi Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Mysore and Shirdi in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Mysore to Shirdi is 861 km. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Mysore-Shirdi flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Mysore-Shirdi route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Mysore to Shirdi route each day?7 flights fly on Mysore to Shirdi route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Mysore to Shirdi?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mysore to Shirdi with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Mysore to Shirdi flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Shirdi flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Mysore to Shirdi?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Mysore to Shirdi flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Mysore? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Mysore, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Mysore to Shirdi flight. Please help!It is possible to change Mysore to Shirdi travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Mysore Airport
Celebrated by the title of Mandakalli Airport, Mysore airport is the major airplane terminal within the state of Karnataka. The central point of the city which is the Mysore City Chowk is 10.5 km away from the airport. It takes around 18 minutes to cover this stretch, if travelling by car. Nearest bus station to Mysore airport is situated 2.4 km away. You'll be able board state transport or local and luxury buses from here. The closest railway station is 12 km away from the airport which interfaces major railheads. If none of these options suit you, board a pre-paid taxi to travel to and fro from the airport. You can also take rental cab service.
Facilities At Mysore Airport
Mysore Airport is a well-designed space with various facilities to keep the passengers comfortable. The airport is well equipped to handle 200 flyers in a day. For the convenience of the flyers, some important facilities like luggage trolleys are available. The airport has number of options for refreshments as well. You can spend some time at the snack bar before taking off. If you wish to shop, visit various shops selling essentials and other tidbits. Other facilities at this airport include pharmacy counters, books and magazine stall, baggage services, etc. Wheelchair assistance for the elderly and physically challenged is also available.
Best Time To Visit Mysore
Once the capital of Karnataka, Mysore is a beautiful destination with historic buildings, monuments, gardens and museums. Famously, the city is termed as ‘The city of Palaces’ and is one of the most vibrant places of India. The city receives a typical climate and has three major seasons namely, Winters, Summers and Monsoon. During the winter months, i.e., from October to February, the place is cool, pleasant and perfect for a vacation, making it the Best Time To Visit Mysore. These months witness a temperature ranging from 15°C - 30°C. If you are planning a visit during October, you can also attend the famous festivals like Dussehra and Navratri and enjoy their culture, food and much more.
How To Travel To Shirdi Airport
The most economical way to reach Shirdi Airport (IATA: SAG) is to travel by the bus. The airport is located about 14 km away from Shirdi city centre. You can board the bus from pre-designated stops within the city to get to the airport. Make sure you leave a little early as the bus is sometimes unreliable and may take a longer time. The other and more faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive, so you can choose to travel by Uber cabs for more convenience. Ola cabs do not operate in the city. Auto rickshaws can also be a little expensive, but they are available from everywhere 24*7.
Facilities At Shirdi Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, Shirdi Airport (IATA:SAG), provides every necessary service and facility. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. X-ray scanners are also available for security purposes.
Best Time To Visit Shirdi
Although a small town in the Indian state of Maharashtra, Shirdi attracts millions of visitors throughout the year. Considered one of the most holiest and blessed places in India, it is the town where “Sai Baba” spent 50 years of his life preaching people about humanity and brotherhood. If you are in a mood to plan a holiday with your family, do consider to visit this place in the months of December till February as this is the best time to visit Shirdi. The place itself is enveloped in mystical aura with the blessings of Sai Baba and it will surely cleanse your soul from within. You can step out carefree as the temperature is pretty cool with heat map giving the readings as low as 8 degrees to 29 degrees!
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121