Mysore to Vijayawada FlightsBook Mysore to Vijayawada flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Vijayawada. On flights from MYQ - VGA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Vijayawada Flights - FAQs
- How far is Mysore to Vijayawada by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mysore to Vijayawada is approximately 633 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mysore Airport to Vijayawada Airport is about 6 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mysore to Vijayawada.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Vijayawada from Mysore, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mysore to Vijayawada, there are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Vijayawada easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Mysore to Vijayawada?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mysore to Vijayawada with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mysore to Vijayawada flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Vijayawada flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mysore to Vijayawada flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mysore to Vijayawada flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mysore?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mysore is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mysore to Vijayawada)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mysore to Vijayawada flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How To Travel To Mysore Airport
Also known as Mandakalli airport, the Mysore airport is situated in the state of Karnataka. The airport provides major connectivity to the city of Mysore to the other prominent cities of the country. Mysore city chowk is a major landmark of the city and is located just 10.5 kms away from the airport. If youíre travelling by car, you can cover this distance in just 18 minutes; but if you want to catch a bus, the nearest bus stand is 2.4 kms away from the airport. The nearest train station is situated at a distance of 12 km from the airport and connects all major train stations. Once you get out of the airport, you can also choose to hire a pre-paid taxi or go for car rental services available just outside the airport.
Facilities At Mysore Airport
Consisting of only the domestic terminal, Mysore airport ensures a great experience for flyers. It is a well equipped airport that can handle 200 passengers during peak hours. The terminal has all basic necessities like free trolleys, baggage services, magazine stalls, book stall, medicine store, juice and snacks corner, etc. Aged as well as physically challenged passengers can use the facility of wheelchair assistance available here. For shopping, the airport has number of stores. The products are available at affordable prices.
Best Time To Visit Mysore
One of the most vivacious places of South India, Mysore is buzzing with history through its royal heritage and famous sites. Famous for its exquisite sarees, sandalwood forests, elaborate architecture and yoga, the city is undoubtedly a must-visit city of India. Mysore exhibits three major seasons just like other states of India. They are Winters, Summers and Monsoon. If you are willing to plan a trip, the Best Time To Visit Mysore would start from October and end in February. The weather during these months is beautiful, little cold and breezy which sets the right mood for exploring the place. The maximum temperature goes till 30°C with minimum falling to 15°C. Also, if you are fascinated by festivals like Dussehra and Navratri, October is the right month to visit this place.
How To Travel To Vijayawada Airport
Vijayawada Domestic Airport (VGA), Vijayawada is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a APSRTC bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the state-owned bus, then you can board the bus from Pandit Nehru Bus Station (PNBS). The timings of these buses are - 6.40 a.m., 7.40 a.m., 8.45 a.m., 1.00 p.m., 3.10 p.m., 3.45 p.m. and 7.10 p.m. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Ola/Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities At Vijayawada Airport
Serving the city with just domestic flights, Vijayawada Airport in Vijayawada provides several services and facilities to its travellers. The airport has basic baggage services which include free trolleys and baggage conveyors. X-ray baggage scanners are also available at both entry and exit gates. ATMs and Car Rentals are also available. There is a snack bar (SHA), and a clothing store at the departure terminal as well as outside the terminal. You can also find a book stall within the airport complex to keep the passengers engaged. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use.
Best Time To Visit Vijaywada
Situated on the banks of Krishna River and bordering the Bay of Bengal, Vijayawada is a city that gives its tourists the best of both worlds. Along with being a growing financial capital, the city is also famous for its historic past. A favourite among tourists, the best time to visit Vijayawada is during the months of October to March. The summers are quite extreme and the temperatures can rise up to 47 degree Celsius. The monsoon season ranging from June to October can also be a good time to visit provided that one can tolerate the humidity. The temperature during this time can go as down as 25 degree Celsius.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Vijayawada Airport Details
Name : Vijayawada Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Vijayawada Airport,Gannavaram-521102, Krishna District (AP)
Phone : 91-8676-252729
Email : email@example.com