Mysore to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Mysore to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Mysore and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from MYQ - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mysore Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Mysore and Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Mysore to Vishakhapatnam is 924 km. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Mysore-Vishakhapatnam flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Mysore-Vishakhapatnam route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Mysore to Vishakhapatnam route each day?5 flights fly on Mysore to Vishakhapatnam route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Mysore to Vishakhapatnam?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mysore to Vishakhapatnam with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Mysore to Vishakhapatnam flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Mysore to Vishakhapatnam flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Mysore to Vishakhapatnam?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Mysore to Vishakhapatnam flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Mysore? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Mysore, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Mysore to Vishakhapatnam flight. Please help!It is possible to change Mysore to Vishakhapatnam travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
Mysore is one of the prominent tourist destinations in the southern part of India. The Mysore airport, also known as ëMandakalli airportí, is located at just 10.5 kms away from one such landmark tourist location of the city- the Mysore city chowk. 18 mins is all it takes, if you cover this distance in a car. There are cabs, taxi services and car rental services available just outside the airport. 18 mins is all it takes, if you cover this distance in a car. For those who want to take the bus, the nearest bus stop is just 2.4 kms away. The nearest train station is also very near at just 12 kms and connects all major train stations.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
The Mysore airport has been designed with the comfort of the passengers being given the utmost importance. The airport handles upto 200 people every single day. There are magazine and book stalls for people who might want to indulge in a bit of reading or buy a book while theyíre there. Other than that, thereís also a duty free shopping corner. One can also head over to the juice and snacks counter for refreshments at all times. A pharmacy and wheelchair facility for the elderly and the physically challenged are some of the basic necessities that the airport has.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
Known for its regal beauty and spectacular palaces and gardens, Mysore totally deserves a place in your bucket list. Some of the famous attractions one should cover here are Mysore Palace, Brindavan Lakes, Jaganmohan Palace, Railway Museum, Lalitha Mahal, etc. A trip to this city can be planned any time of the year but the Best Time To Visit Mysore would be from October until February. These are city’s winter months and the temperature ranges between 15°C and 30°C. The weather is cool which makes the sightseeing experience easier and pleasant. Mysore is quite popular for its grand celebration of Navratri and Dussehra which can be witnessed during these months.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport (IATA Code: VTZ), is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a APSRTC bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the state-owned bus, then you can board the 10A from Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex) to reach the airport. Note that the buses run only between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Ola/Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport serves both international and domestic flights within one terminal complex. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops in the international deck of the airport.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
Located on the coast of Bay of Bengal, Visakhapatnam is the largest city in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is also known as 'The Jewel of the East Coast' and is flanked by the Bay of Bengal. The port city of Visakhapatnam exhibits a tropical climate with hot summers, humid monsoons and delightful winters. Best time to visit Visakhapatnam is between the months of October and March. The temperature during this time ranges somewhere between 15 degrees to 30 degrees which makes it ideal for sightseeing. Visakhapatnam gets heavy monsoon showers starting from late June and ending through early November.
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA