Nagpur to Bikaner FlightsBook Nagpur to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Nagpur and Bikaner. On flights from NAG - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Nagpur Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Nagpur and Bikaner in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Nagpur to Bikaner is 962 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Nagpur and Bikaner?The cabin baggage limit on Nagpur to Bikaner flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Nagpur to Bikaner, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Nagpur to Bikaner route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Nagpur to Bikaner, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Nagpur to Bikaner route. The prices of these flights vary from Nagpur to Bikaner. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Nagpur to Bikaner?Book tickets from Nagpur to Bikaner via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Nagpur to Bikaner flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Nagpur to Bikaner flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Nagpur to Bikaner flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Nagpur to Bikaner flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Nagpur?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Nagpur is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Nagpur to Bikaner flight?To change the travelling date for Nagpur to Bikaner flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Nagpur Airport
There are several economical yet excellent ways to reach Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport like opting for an auto rickshaw. A rickshaw which is a great and cheap way to reach Nagpur Airport can be hired from all parts of Nagpur. Use the taxi fare calculator before saying yes to the driver so that he doesn’t cheat you. Also, now booking a cab is unbelievably the fastest and easiest ways to reach Nagpur Airport. Opt for famous and popular cabs such as Meru Or Uber which will save two things: your time and money. Even Car Rental Nagpur (tel. +91 84466 00123), Kumar Travels (tel. +91 92252 10869) and MB Travels (tel. +91 77750 20105) are good local cab companies.
Facilities at Nagpur Airport
For the passengers travelling from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, there are excellent services available. There are 2 lounges available at this airport. The first lounge is Travel Club (domestic), which is located at the domestic departures: Airside, 1st Floor, across from Gate 4. The next lounge is Travel Club (international), which is located at the international departures: Airside, 1st Floor, across from Gate 4. Also child care room, currency exchange counters, medical services, pharmacy, luggage storage & lockers, duty free shops are there at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Nagpur
One of the fastest growing cities of India, Nagpur in Maharashtra, is a tourist-favourite destination, thanks in part to its world-renowned oranges. November to March are the coolest months and therefore, the best time to visit Nagpur. Summer is a short and mostly, hot and humid, and therefore, the months between April and June are best avoided. The weather is enjoyable in the monsoon months between July and September, and is, without a doubt, one of the best seasons to explore and discover hidden gems. Because of uncontrolled deforestation, and rapid development, the average temperature of the city has increased manifold.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
With a population of 2.3 million people, Bikaner is one of the fastest growing cities in Rajasthan. The city is known for its palaces and ruins of past civilizations which landmark the city very beautifully. Some of them include Lalhgarh Palace, Junagarh Palace and Laxmi Niwas Palace. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the end of the year from October to March when the scorching heat from the summers settle and the temperatures are perfect for touring. While the temperatures in summer can reach up to 46 degree Celsius, the winters can make it plummet down to -2 degree Celsius.
Nagpur Airport Details
Name : Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport,Nagpur-440005 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-712-2807501, 6450835
Email : email@example.com
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA