Nanded to Kanpur FlightsBook Nanded to Kanpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Nanded and Kanpur. On flights from NDC - KNU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Nanded Kanpur Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Nanded and Kanpur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Nanded to Kanpur is 870 km in a direct flight. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Nanded and Kanpur?The cabin baggage limit on Nanded to Kanpur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Nanded to Kanpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?7 flights fly on Nanded to Kanpur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Nanded to Kanpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?7 weekly flights fly on Nanded to Kanpur route. The prices of these flights vary from Nanded to Kanpur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Nanded to Kanpur?Book tickets from Nanded to Kanpur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Nanded to Kanpur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Nanded to Kanpur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Nanded to Kanpur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Nanded to Kanpur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Nanded?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Nanded is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Nanded to Kanpur flight?To change the travelling date for Nanded to Kanpur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Nanded Airport
There are many brilliant ways to reach Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport on time. For example: hiring a cab, boarding a state government bus or travelling by the countryís favourite mode of transportation, an auto rickshaw. Auto Rickshaws are undoubtedly the easiest and fastest way to commute to the airport. But remember before hiring an rickshaw donít forget to use the taxi fare calculator which gives an estimation of the amount for the ride. Also, now one can easily call at these numbers for booking a cab for the airport. Joshi Tours And Car Hire (tel. +91 9152551620), Nanded Taxi services (tel. +91 98609 46115) or Simer Tours & Travels (tel. +91 9152476658).
Facilities At Nanded Airport
Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport is a great airport. There are several brilliant services that one can avail at Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport. Fast food joints, cafeteria, premium lounges are some of the services that you can avail at Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport. Also, donít forget now one can even shop from the airport. The airport even has car parking facility for the travellers. Taxi and bus services are also available for passengers at this airport. Also a travel desk is available at the airport which answers queries of passengers. The numbers for the travel desk are: +91 2462 236053, 241313, 9823772053, 9021435322.
Best Time To Visit Nanded
Gurudwara Hazur Sahib, Hottal, Isapur Dam, Kandhar Fort, Mahur, Malegaon, Masjid of Biloli, Nanded Fort, Takhat Sachkhand Shri Hazur Abchalnagar Sahib, Shrikshetra Mahurgadh and Unkeshvar are some of the best places to visit in Nanded. The Best Time To Visit Nanded is from November, December, January and February. Summers (April & May) in Nanded is unbearable and the temperature ranges between 40°C - 42°C. The seventy-ninth most populous city in the country experiences a good amount of rainfall in the months of July, August and September. The temperature is somewhere 13°C in Nanded during the winters and is the best time to be explored by tourists.
How To Travel To Kanpur Airport
Celebrated by the title of Chakeri Air Force Station, Kanpur airport is the major airplane terminal within the state of Uttar Pradesh. Factually, it served the Indian Air Force for operations. The central point of the city which is the Kanpur City Chowk is 14 km away from the airport. It takes around 30 minutes to cover this stretch, if travelling by car. Nearest bus station to Kanpur airport is 10 km away where one can board inter-state bus services. Other bus services available outside the airport include private bus operators and local buses. The closest railway station is 10 km away from the airport which interfaces major railheads. If none of these options suit you, board a pre-paid taxi to travel to and fro from the airport. You can also take a cab service.
Facilities At Kanpur Airport
Kanpur Airport is a well-designed airport that equips passengers with top facilities and great services. Domestic terminal has STD and ISD booths. You will not find any duty free shops here. But you can shop for various items at the basic outlets available at this airport. Other facilities include free luggage trolleys, baggage services, wheelchairs, assistance for the elderly and physically challenged people, snack bar, juice counter, etc. For a comfortable airport experiences, the premises has restrooms as well. There are services like general taxis, car rentals and city buses available for easy commute.
Best Time To Visit Kanpur
A large industrial city in Uttar Pradesh, Kanpur in Maharashtra sees three major seasons - Winter, Summer and Monsoon. The Best Time To Visit Kanpur is from October to February, while March is still pleasant enough for a trip. The temperature during these months ranges between 7 and 20 degree celsius.The summer months, i.e. between April and June, is best to be avoided as temperatures are soaring and scorching, effectively dampening sightseeing plans. The monsoon months, i.e. from July to September, are great to visit the city, but heavy rainfall may at times dampen your plans to go out and explore.
Nanded Airport Details
Address not available
Kanpur Airport Details
Name : Kanpur Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Aerodrome,Kanpur Cantt,Kanpur-208004 (UP)
Phone : 91-512-2383553,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org