Nanded to Sharjah FlightsBook Nanded to Sharjah flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Nanded and Sharjah. On flights from NDC - SHJ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Nanded Sharjah Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Nanded and Sharjah in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Nanded to Sharjah is 2355 km in a direct flight. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Nanded and Sharjah?The cabin baggage limit on Nanded to Sharjah flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Nanded to Sharjah, how many flights fly on this route everyday?11 flights fly on Nanded to Sharjah route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Nanded to Sharjah, how many weekly flights fly on this route?11 weekly flights fly on Nanded to Sharjah route. The prices of these flights vary from Nanded to Sharjah. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Nanded to Sharjah?Book tickets from Nanded to Sharjah via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Nanded to Sharjah flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Nanded to Sharjah flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Nanded to Sharjah flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Nanded to Sharjah flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Nanded?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Nanded is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Nanded to Sharjah flight?To change the travelling date for Nanded to Sharjah flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Nanded Airport
There are many brilliant ways to reach Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport on time. For example: hiring a cab, boarding a state government bus or travelling by the countryís favourite mode of transportation, an auto rickshaw. Auto Rickshaws are undoubtedly the easiest and fastest way to commute to the airport. But remember before hiring an rickshaw donít forget to use the taxi fare calculator which gives an estimation of the amount for the ride. Also, now one can easily call at these numbers for booking a cab for the airport. Joshi Tours And Car Hire (tel. +91 9152551620), Nanded Taxi services (tel. +91 98609 46115) or Simer Tours & Travels (tel. +91 9152476658).
Facilities At Nanded Airport
Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji has great facilities for the passengers. There are lounges available at this airport where passengers can relax. From fast food joints, a cafeteria, great premium to car parking facility for the travellers, this airport has it all. Passengers can book taxi and bus from this airport. Also a good travel desk is available which answers queries of the travellers. The number for the travel desk are as follows: +91 2462 236053, 241313, 9823772053, 9021435322. Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji is undoubtedly loaded with facilities and services that will satisfy each and every traveller visiting Nanded.
Best Time To Visit Nanded
Gurudwara Hazur Sahib, Hottal, Isapur Dam, Kandhar Fort, Mahur, Malegaon, Masjid of Biloli, Nanded Fort, Takhat Sachkhand Shri Hazur Abchalnagar Sahib, Shrikshetra Mahurgadh and Unkeshvar are some of the best places to visit in Nanded. The Best Time To Visit Nanded is from November, December, January and February. Summers (April & May) in Nanded is unbearable and the temperature ranges between 40°C - 42°C. The seventy-ninth most populous city in the country experiences a good amount of rainfall in the months of July, August and September. The temperature is somewhere 13°C in Nanded during the winters and is the best time to be explored by tourists.
How To Travel To Sharjah Airport
Sharjah International Airport, catering to both domestic and international flights, is located 13 km south east of Sharjah. It is spread across an area of approximately 3,800 acres. Some of the popular airlines including Air Arabia, Air India, EgyptAir, IndiGo, Jet Airways and Lufthansa Cargo provide their air services to and from this airport. Public transport is easily available to commute from the airport to Sharjah and other parts of UAE. Air-conditioned coach to and from the airport is also available at all times of the day. They are reasonable and are available every 15 minutes. Also, car rental kiosks are also available at the airport for those who prefer booking their own car for their stay in UAE. Ample car parking facility makes it convenient for those driving their own car.
Facilities At Sharjah International Airport
Located at a distance of 19 km from the Dubai International Airport, Sharjah International Airport ia an important airport in UAE. There is one terminal in the airport that caters to both domestic and international flights. Handling a large number of passengers everyday, Sharjah airport is home to all modern day facilities. From rejuvenating in an high-end lounge to enjoying duty free shopping, there is a lot to do at this airport. Other than that, there are specialised medical rooms for the convenience of the commuters. Those travelling for business purposes can use the fully-equipped business center and secretarial service provided with internet facility, fax machines and photocopy.
Best Time To Visit Sharjah
Home to the best Arabic desserts, cultural heritage museums and an enormous souq, Sharjah is the best place to visit in UAE. Sharjah Arts Museum, Central Market, Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilisation, Al Noor Island, Sharjah Maritime Museum, Souk Area, Sharjah Archaeology Museum, Sharjah Heritage Area, Kalba, Al Qasba, Khor Fakkan and Bait Sheikh Saeed bin Hamad al Qasimi are some of the best places to visit in Sharjah. The best time to visit Sharjah is from October, November, December, January, February, March and April. Summers ((May, June, July, August and September) in this beautiful city should be avoided as the temperature varies between 38°C - 40°C. Sharjah is somewhere 24-25°C during the winters.
Nanded Airport Details
Address not available
Sharjah Airport Details
Address not available