Nanded to Vijayawada FlightsBook Nanded to Vijayawada flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Nanded and Vijayawada. On flights from NDC - VGA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Nanded Vijayawada Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Nanded and Vijayawada in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Nanded to Vijayawada is 456 km in a direct flight. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Nanded and Vijayawada?The cabin baggage limit on Nanded to Vijayawada flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Nanded to Vijayawada, how many flights fly on this route everyday?7 flights fly on Nanded to Vijayawada route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Nanded to Vijayawada, how many weekly flights fly on this route?7 weekly flights fly on Nanded to Vijayawada route. The prices of these flights vary from Nanded to Vijayawada. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Nanded to Vijayawada?Book tickets from Nanded to Vijayawada via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Nanded to Vijayawada flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Nanded to Vijayawada flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Nanded to Vijayawada flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Nanded to Vijayawada flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Nanded?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Nanded is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Nanded to Vijayawada flight?To change the travelling date for Nanded to Vijayawada flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Nanded Airport
There are many brilliant ways to reach Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport on time. For example: hiring a cab, boarding a state government bus or travelling by the countryís favourite mode of transportation, an auto rickshaw. Auto Rickshaws are undoubtedly the easiest and fastest way to commute to the airport. But remember before hiring an rickshaw donít forget to use the taxi fare calculator which gives an estimation of the amount for the ride. Also, now one can easily call at these numbers for booking a cab for the airport. Joshi Tours And Car Hire (tel. +91 9152551620), Nanded Taxi services (tel. +91 98609 46115) or Simer Tours & Travels (tel. +91 9152476658).
Facilities At Nanded Airport
Being one of the finest airports in the country, there are several great services that a passenger can avail at Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport. Some of the services like departure and arrival lounges, good space for parking vehicles, a visitors waiting area, great VIP lounge & suite for resting. Not to forget, there is also a great cafeteria which offers delicious food to all the passengers. One can even buy snacks before the flight from the snacks counter. There are many shops available at the airport from where passengers can get gifts and souvenirs. Also, bus and taxi services are available for the travellers at the airport. There is also a good travel desk which guides the passengers. The numbers are as follows: +91 2462 236053, 241313, 9823772053, 9021435322.
Best Time To Visit Nanded
Gurudwara Hazur Sahib, Hottal, Isapur Dam, Kandhar Fort, Mahur, Malegaon, Masjid of Biloli, Nanded Fort, Takhat Sachkhand Shri Hazur Abchalnagar Sahib, Shrikshetra Mahurgadh and Unkeshvar are some of the best places to visit in Nanded. The Best Time To Visit Nanded is from November, December, January and February. Summers (April & May) in Nanded is unbearable and the temperature ranges between 40°C - 42°C. The seventy-ninth most populous city in the country experiences a good amount of rainfall in the months of July, August and September. The temperature is somewhere 13°C in Nanded during the winters and is the best time to be explored by tourists.
How To Travel To Vijayawada Airport
Vijayawada Domestic Airport is a public airport serving the city of Vijayawada in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. There are several ways to get to the airport like the APSRTC bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the APSRTC (Andhra Pradesh Governmentís official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Ola and Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities At Vijayawada Airport
A relatively new airport, Vijayawada Airport that still operates fewer flights and covers only a few cities. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the Karlsburg clothing store or a small bookstore located at the terminal building. Urgent medical care (24*7) is offered to those in need. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time To Visit Vijaywada
Vijayawada is a beautiful city in the southern part of India surrounded by the Bay of Bengal on the East and the Indrakeeladri Mountains on the West. The city is abuzz with culture and colour all year round due to its highly diverse population. If you’re planning to go, the best time to visit Vijayawada would be during October up to March because of the pleasant climate. Some of the major festivals in the city also fall during the time. The summers can be extremely hot and humid with temperatures rising to 47 degree Celsius. Monsoons are usually moderate with temperature dropping down to 25 degree Celsius. The winters are the most pleasant.
Nanded Airport Details
Address not available
Vijayawada Airport Details
Name : Vijayawada Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Vijayawada Airport,Gannavaram-521102, Krishna District (AP)
Phone : 91-8676-252729
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org