New Delhi to Agra FlightsBook New Delhi to Agra flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3075. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between New Delhi and Agra. On flights from DEL - AGR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
New Delhi Agra Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from New Delhi to Agra?The first flight from New Delhi leaves at 10:15 from New Delhi Airport and arrives Agra Airport at 13:25.
- When is the last flight from New Delhi to reach Agra scheduled?The last flight from New Delhi leaves at 10:15 from New Delhi Airport and arrives Agra Airport at 13:25.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of New Delhi and Agra in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from New Delhi to Agra is 176 km. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from New Delhi to Agra take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from New Delhi to Agra take approximately 03 Hours & 10 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between New Delhi and Agra. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on New Delhi-Agra flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on New Delhi-Agra route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on New Delhi to Agra route each day?1 flights fly on New Delhi to Agra route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from New Delhi to Agra in the next 30 days?₹3075 is the lowest airfare for a flight from New Delhi to Agra in next 30 days. There are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on New Delhi to Agra route weekly?1 flights fly on New Delhi to Agra route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from New Delhi to Agra departs at 10:15 and arrives Agra at 13:25.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from New Delhi to Agra for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from New Delhi to Agra for today is ₹3075. So wait no more and fly to Agra airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from New Delhi to Agra?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., New Delhi to Agra with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For New Delhi to Agra flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Agra flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for New Delhi to Agra?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for New Delhi to Agra flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from New Delhi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from New Delhi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a New Delhi to Agra flight. Please help!It is possible to change New Delhi to Agra travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest New Delhi to Agra Flight Fares
|New Delhi - Agra Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* New Delhi to Agra Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
New Delhi Details
How to Travel to & from Delhi Airport
Delhi Metro is one of the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Delhi. So, to reach Indira Gandhi International Airport comfortably and in less time, opt for Delhi Metro. From New Delhi station the first metro leaves at about 4:45 am (7 days) and the last metro leaves at 11:30 pm. And if you are travelling from Dwarka Sector- 21 station then the first train leaves around 4:45 am (all days) and the last train leaves at 11:15 pm. One can also download apps like Uber, Ola, and Meru to book a cab from the desired location to reach Indira Gandhi International Airport. But if you want to travel by a DTC bus then you can board one from Isbt Kashmere Gate to reach Airport Terminal 3 (AIRPORT EXPRESS ROUTE NO-4). The first DTC bus to leave is at 12:04 am and the last DTC bus to leave is at 11:44 pm. Also, from I.S.B.T. Anand Vihar you can take the first bus at 8:15 am and the last bus to leave is at 6:29 pm.
Facilities at Delhi Airport
Being the finest airport in India, there are several services that you can avail at Delhi Airport. Services like free Wi-Fi, fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, premium lounges, airport express metro tickets and much more can be availed here. Also, in case of any lost items, they are kept for 3 months at the airport. For emergencies, one can visit Medanta (medical care) at T1D and T3. Also, ATMs of banks such as Punjab National Bank, Allahabad, Citibank, IndusInd, Canara, Kotak Mahindra, and Yes Bank are at T3, T1D, T1 (both domestic and international). And for currency exchange, one can find Central Bank of India at T3 (international) and Thomas Cook at T3 (both domestic and international).
Best Time to Visit Delhi
Delhi, the bustling capital of the country, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. From bustling markets to serene parks, from historic sites to plush malls, the city has everything to attract travellers. To soak in all the city has to offer, visiting during the right season is very important. The Best Time to Visit Delhi is in the months of October, November, February and March. Temperature during these months doesn’t go above 25 degree celsius and is the best time to explore the city. Delhi experiences extreme summers when temperature go above 45 degree Celsius.
How To Travel To Agra Airport
Agra is among the most loved destinations of the country. Thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this destination to witness its beauty. It is located at a distance of approximately 240 km from the city centre and 220 km from the pink city, Jaipur. Kheria Airport, located at a distance of about 13 km from the city centre, is the main airport serving the city. Public transport is easily available for the commute to and from Agra Pre-paid taxis and auto rickshaws can be easily found outside the airport. If ready to spend some money, travellers can choose car rental services to make their travel more convenient.
Facilities At Agra Airport
Agra is among the most visited tourist destinations of the country. To witness the beauty of Taj Mahal, every year thousands of tourists visit this city. Agra maintains good connectivity with nearby cities through airways, roadways and railways. Agra Airport is a military base airport, located at a distance of about 13 km from the city centre. Reaching this airport is easy as public transport is available at every corner of the city. Some of the common facilities available at this airport are on-call medical facility, luggage trolleys, a lost and found baggage counter, restrooms, 2 X-ray baggage scanning centers and wheelchair assistance.
Best Time To Visit Agra
Agra is also known as ‘Arya Griha’, which refers to ‘home of the Aryans’. Withholding significant importance not just in the Hindu textbooks, this city is also home to one of the most extensively known Mughal emperors of time. Agra is a standing example of a city that takes pride in its expansive past and this beautiful mix of cultures is evident in all standing structures of this city. Planning a trip to the city is easy but the visiting time needs to be well-thought of. The Best Time To Visit Agra is during the winter months. The temperatures are lower and the sun is perfectly warm for a morning visit. The sun is extremely harsh during the summers with temperatures reaching 45 degree Celsius.
New Delhi to Agra Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Sep₹3075
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 3075
- 26 Sep₹3600
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 3600
- 28 Sep₹3497
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 3497
- 29 Sep₹15835
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 15835
- 30 Sep₹8466
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 8466
- 03 Oct₹5495
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 5495
- 05 Oct₹4883
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 4883
- 06 OctAir India
- 07 Oct₹4883
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 4883
- 08 Oct₹5545
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 5545
- 09 Oct₹6931
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 6931
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct₹11445
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 11445
- 14 Oct
- 17 Oct
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct₹3130
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 3130
- 22 Oct₹2605
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 2605
- 26 Oct₹6031
- New Delhi to Agra by Air India Airline from INR 6031
New Delhi Airport Details
Name : Indira Gandhi International Airport
Address : Airport Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037
Phone : 91 124 3376000.
Email : email@example.com
Agra Airport Details
Name : Agra Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Kheria, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282008
Phone : 91-562-2400844, 08477021021 (M), 91-562-2580422 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org