New Delhi to Amritsar FlightsBook New Delhi to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2685. Approximately 26 flights of different airlines fly between New Delhi and Amritsar. On flights from DEL - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
New Delhi Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from New Delhi to Amritsar?The first flight from New Delhi to Amritsar departs at 05:00 and arrives Amritsar at 06:10.
- When is the last flight from New Delhi to Amritsar?The last flight from New Delhi’s departs at 21:00 and arrives Amritsar at 22:10.
- What will be the aerial distance between New Delhi and Amritsar in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from New Delhi to Amritsar is 405 km in a direct flight. Approximately 26 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct New Delhi to Amritsar flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct New Delhi to Amritsar flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 00 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹2685. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between New Delhi and Amritsar?The cabin baggage limit on New Delhi to Amritsar flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a New Delhi to Amritsar flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.12 airlines offers the lowest fare for a New Delhi to Amritsar flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from New Delhi to Amritsar. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from New Delhi to Amritsar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?26 flights fly on New Delhi to Amritsar route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from New Delhi to Amritsar in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹2685 would be the lowest airfare for a New Delhi to Amritsar flight, in the next 30 days. There are 26 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from New Delhi to Amritsar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?26 weekly flights fly on New Delhi to Amritsar route. The prices of these flights vary from New Delhi to Amritsar. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from New Delhi to Amritsar for today?The cheapest fare from New Delhi to Amritsar for today is ₹2685. The fare usually varies between New Delhi and Amritsar.
- How to book tickets online from New Delhi to Amritsar?Book tickets from New Delhi to Amritsar via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Amritsar flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Amritsar flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for New Delhi to Amritsar flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for New Delhi to Amritsar flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from New Delhi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from New Delhi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for New Delhi to Amritsar flight?To change the travelling date for New Delhi to Amritsar flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest New Delhi to Amritsar Flight Fares
|New Delhi - Amritsar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* New Delhi to Amritsar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
New Delhi Details
How to Travel to & from Delhi Airport
The three best ways to reach Delhi airport from the city are cabs, DTC buses, and airport express metro. Depending upon the budget, one can choose from the desired transportation. But if you want to travel by a DTC bus then board one from ISBT Kashmere Gate to reach Airport Terminal 3 (AIRPORT EXPRESS ROUTE NO-4). The first bus to leave is around 12:04 am and the last bus to leave is at 11:44 pm. The other option is from I.S.B.T. Anand Vihar which has a bus around 8:15 am and the last bus to leave is at 6:29 pm. Also, Delhi Metro is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. From New Delhi take the first metro at 4:45 am (all days) and remember the last metro leaves at 11:30 pm. And if you are travelling from Dwarka Sector- 21, take the first metro at 4:45 am (all days) and the last train is at 11:15 pm.
Facilities at Delhi Airport
Being one of the finest airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Delhi Airport. Wi-Fi, fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, premium lounges, airport express metro tickets are some of the services that you can use at the airport. For medical care, one can visit Medanta at T3 and T1D. One can even find ATMs of banks such as Allahabad, Canara, Citibank, IndusInd, Kotak Mahindra, Punjab National Bank, and Yes Bank at T3, T1D, T1 (both domestic and international). For foreign currency exchange, one can find Central Bank of India at T3 (international) and Thomas Cook at T3 (both domestic and international). Also, the lost items are kept for 3 months at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Delhi
The capital city of Delhi has much to see and indulge in throughout the year. The Best Time to Visit Delhi is in the months of October, November, February and March. During this time of the year, thousands of tourists visit this city from across the globe. The temperature remains between 20 to 25 degree celsius, which is ideal for sightseeing and enjoying strolls in the age-old markets. Winters in the city are really cold when the temperatures drop down to as low as 5 degree celsius. If you wish to witness Delhi rains, visit during the months of July to mid-September. The temperature during monsoon varies from 30 to 35 degree celsius.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Situated 11 km from the city of Amritsar, Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport is the main airport connecting major cities. The airport possesses a runway of 12,001 ft and on the 27th position in terms of passenger traffic. Reaching to and from the airport is quite convenient and easy. There are cabs available at the terminal building. The distance via car can be covered in 30 minutes. You can also opt for auto-rickshaws which can cover stretch in 20 minutes. For rental cars, you can choose from various companies providing the same outside airport. For reaching the city centre, there are no buses or trains.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Ensuring a convenient journey to the passengers, Amritsar Airport offer number of facilities. For carrying the baggage comfortably, the airport has luggage trolleys. There is free Wi-Fi available at the airport for 30 minutes. For the comfort of the flyers, there is a cyber cafe, money exchange counter, pharmacy counters, ATMs, etc. The airport also has various eating joints serving a variety of delicious food. There are duty free shops available at the international terminal. Also, there are various basic outlets selling various items at retail prices. There is a free shuttle bus service that runs between the airport and the Golden Temple twice a day.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Amritsar, one of the most beautiful cities of Punjab is home to Golden Temple and several gorgeous architectural wonders. The best places to explore in Amritsar are Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid. The best time to visit Amritsar is from November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) should be avoided in Amritsar as the temperature touches 49°C. Amritsar experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to October. Amritsar is somewhere -4°C during the winters.
New Delhi to Amritsar Flight Fare Calendar
- 26 Sep
- 28 Sep₹3028
- New Delhi to Amritsar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 3028
- 29 Sep₹3763
- New Delhi to Amritsar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 3763
- 30 Sep₹3028
- New Delhi to Amritsar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 3028
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct₹1815
- New Delhi to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 1815
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct₹2083
- New Delhi to Amritsar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2083
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct
- 24 Oct₹2507
- New Delhi to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 2507
- 25 Oct₹2555
- New Delhi to Amritsar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2555
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct₹2237
- New Delhi to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 2237
New Delhi Airport Details
Name : Indira Gandhi International Airport
Address : Airport Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037
Phone : 91 124 3376000.
Email : email@example.com
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org