New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2891. Approximately 16 flights of different airlines fly between New Delhi and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from DEL - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||16|
|Aerial Distance||1274 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo, Vistara, SriLankan, Singapore Airlines, British Airways, Air India|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E2701, ₹2999|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||Air India AI75, ₹2891|
|Minimum Flight Duration||02 Hours & 00 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from New Delhi||IndiGo 2214, Departs at 02:35|
|First Flight Arrives at Bhubaneshwar||IndiGo 2214, Arrives at 04:45|
|Last Flight Departs from New Delhi||IndiGo 2014, Departs at 19:35|
|Last Flight Arrives at Bhubaneshwar||IndiGo 2014, Arrives at 21:45|
New Delhi Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flight leave from New Delhi airport?The first flight from New Delhi departs at 02:35 from New Delhi Airport and reaches Bhubaneshwar Airport at 04:45.
- At what time does the last New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flight depart from New Delhi airport?The last New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flight departs at 19:35 from New Delhi Airport and reaches Bhubaneshwar Airport at 21:45.
- On a direct flight from New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar, the aerial distance covered is 1274 km. There are a total number of 16 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flight?The journey time for a New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flight on a direct flight is 02 Hours & 00 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen New Delhi and Bhubaneshwar.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar everyday?There are 16 flights that fly from New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days?₹2891 would be the lowest airfare to fly from New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days. Book from 16 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar weekly?There are 16 flights that fly from New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar weekly. Reach Bhubaneshwar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹2891.
- What is cheapest fare to Bhubaneshwar from New Delhi today?The cheapest fare from New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar is ₹2891. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Bhubaneshwar right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bhubaneshwar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from New Delhi?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from New Delhi or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares
|New Delhi - Bhubaneshwar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
New Delhi Details
How to Travel to & from Delhi Airport
To reach Indira Gandhi International Airport, one can simply book a cab from any part of Delhi. Also, Delhi Metro is one of the fastest and easiest ways to commute to the airport. From New Delhi metro station, one can take the first metro which leaves at 4:45 am (all days) and the last metro leaves at 11:30 pm. And if you are travelling from Dwarka Sector- 21 then the first train leaves at 4:45 am (all days) and the last train leaves at 11:15 pm. Also, if you wish to travel by bus, then you can board a bus from ISBT Kashmere Gate to reach Airport Terminal 3 (AIRPORT EXPRESS ROUTE NO-4). The first bus to leave is at 12:04 am and the last bus to leave is at 11:44 pm. And if you are travelling from I.S.B.T. Anand Vihar then opt for the first bus which leaves around 8:15 am and the last bus leaves at 6:29 pm.
Facilities at Delhi Airport
Being the finest airport in India, there are several services that you can avail at Delhi Airport. Services like free Wi-Fi, fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, premium lounges, airport express metro tickets and much more can be availed here. Also, in case of any lost items, they are kept for 3 months at the airport. For emergencies, one can visit Medanta (medical care) at T1D and T3. Also, ATMs of banks such as Punjab National Bank, Allahabad, Citibank, IndusInd, Canara, Kotak Mahindra, and Yes Bank are at T3, T1D, T1 (both domestic and international). And for currency exchange, one can find Central Bank of India at T3 (international) and Thomas Cook at T3 (both domestic and international).
Best Time to Visit Delhi
Delhi, being one of the most popular historical cities of the country, is frequented by tourists all year round. Though, the city experiences extreme climate during summers and winters, it doesn’t impact tourism in the city. The Best Time to Visit Delhi is in the months of October, November, February and March. During this time of the year, weather remains pleasant and is ideal for sightseeing. The temperature during this time of the year usually varies from 20 to 25 degrees. This mild climate of the city draws tourists from across the globe to witness its splendour, glory and beauty.
Top Routes from New Delhi
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport (BBI), also known as Biju Patnaik International Airport is located about 6 km away from Bhubaneswar city centre. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. The main bus lines which can lead you from Bhubaneswar city centre to Bhubaneswar Airport are: Bus line 207(NandanKanan to the Airport) and 207 A.Most bus lines pass through Ashok Nagar station.For more convenience, you can book an Ola or Uber cab by simply downloading their apps.You can also book private / tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport.Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport (BBI) or Biju Patnaik International Airport has 2 Terminals, Terminal 1 operating with international flights and Terminal 2 operating with domestic flights. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the international departure and arrival terminals of the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at Apollo Hospital, which is located on airport grounds. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is widely appreciated for its ancient temples and architecture. It is a renowned pilgrimage destination for both Hindus and Buddhists. One of the most important places to visit in this ancient city is the Lingaraja Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. The 55-metre high surface of the temple is covered with beautiful carvings and looks extremely beautiful. Summers in Bhubaneshwar are hot and humid while winters are pleasant and best for sightseeing. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the months of December to March when the temperature varies from 16 to 24 degree celsius.
Top Routes to Bhubaneshwar
New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar Flights Mumbai to Bhubaneshwar Flights Bengaluru to Bhubaneshwar Flights Chennai to Bhubaneshwar Flights Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar Flights Hyderabad to Bhubaneshwar Flights Kochi to Bhubaneshwar Flights Ahmedabad to Bhubaneshwar Flights Pune to Bhubaneshwar Flights Goa to Bhubaneshwar Flights
New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Jan₹7646
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7646
- 19 Jan₹7249
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by Air India Airline from INR 7249
- 20 Jan₹7430
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7430
- 21 Jan₹6486
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6486
- 22 Jan₹5960
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5960
- 23 Jan
- 24 Jan
- 25 Jan
- 26 Jan₹5339
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5339
- 27 Jan
- 28 Jan₹4720
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4720
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan₹3946
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3946
- 01 Feb₹3585
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by Go Air Airline from INR 3585
- 02 Feb₹3670
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3670
- 03 Feb
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb₹3307
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by Go Air Airline from INR 3307
- 07 Feb₹3307
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by Go Air Airline from INR 3307
- 08 Feb₹3585
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by Go Air Airline from INR 3585
- 09 Feb₹4086
- New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4086
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
New Delhi Airport Details
Name : Indira Gandhi International Airport
Address : Airport Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037
Phone : 91 124 3376000.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com
Top Routes To Bhubaneshwar
Top Routes From New Delhi
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan