New Delhi to Colombo FlightsBook New Delhi to Colombo flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9950. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between New Delhi and Colombo. On flights from DEL - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
New Delhi Colombo Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from New Delhi to Colombo?The first flight from New Delhi to Colombo departs at 05:10 and arrives Colombo at 08:45.
- When is the last flight from New Delhi to Colombo?The last flight from New Delhi’s departs at 18:10 and arrives Colombo at 22:45.
- What will be the aerial distance between New Delhi and Colombo in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from New Delhi to Colombo is 2426 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct New Delhi to Colombo flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct New Delhi to Colombo flight takes approximately 03 Hours & 35 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹9950. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between New Delhi and Colombo?The cabin baggage limit on New Delhi to Colombo flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a New Delhi to Colombo flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.3 airlines offers the lowest fare for a New Delhi to Colombo flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from New Delhi to Colombo. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from New Delhi to Colombo, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on New Delhi to Colombo route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from New Delhi to Colombo in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹9950 would be the lowest airfare for a New Delhi to Colombo flight, in the next 30 days. There are 4 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from New Delhi to Colombo, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on New Delhi to Colombo route. The prices of these flights vary from New Delhi to Colombo. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from New Delhi to Colombo for today?The cheapest fare from New Delhi to Colombo for today is ₹9950. The fare usually varies between New Delhi and Colombo.
- How to book tickets online from New Delhi to Colombo?Book tickets from New Delhi to Colombo via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Colombo flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Colombo flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for New Delhi to Colombo flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for New Delhi to Colombo flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from New Delhi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from New Delhi is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for New Delhi to Colombo flight?To change the travelling date for New Delhi to Colombo flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest New Delhi to Colombo Flight Fares
|New Delhi - Colombo Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* New Delhi to Colombo Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
New Delhi Details
How to Travel to & from Delhi Airport
The three best ways to reach Delhi airport from the city are cabs, DTC buses, and airport express metro. Depending upon the budget, one can choose from the desired transportation. But if you want to travel by a DTC bus then board one from ISBT Kashmere Gate to reach Airport Terminal 3 (AIRPORT EXPRESS ROUTE NO-4). The first bus to leave is around 12:04 am and the last bus to leave is at 11:44 pm. The other option is from I.S.B.T. Anand Vihar which has a bus around 8:15 am and the last bus to leave is at 6:29 pm. Also, Delhi Metro is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. From New Delhi take the first metro at 4:45 am (all days) and remember the last metro leaves at 11:30 pm. And if you are travelling from Dwarka Sector- 21, take the first metro at 4:45 am (all days) and the last train is at 11:15 pm.
Facilities at Delhi Airport
Being one of the finest airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Delhi Airport. Wi-Fi, fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, premium lounges, airport express metro tickets are some of the services that you can use at the airport. For medical care, one can visit Medanta at T3 and T1D. One can even find ATMs of banks such as Allahabad, Canara, Citibank, IndusInd, Kotak Mahindra, Punjab National Bank, and Yes Bank at T3, T1D, T1 (both domestic and international). For foreign currency exchange, one can find Central Bank of India at T3 (international) and Thomas Cook at T3 (both domestic and international). Also, the lost items are kept for 3 months at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Delhi
The capital city of Delhi has much to see and indulge in throughout the year. The Best Time to Visit Delhi is in the months of October, November, February and March. During this time of the year, thousands of tourists visit this city from across the globe. The temperature remains between 20 to 25 degree celsius, which is ideal for sightseeing and enjoying strolls in the age-old markets. Winters in the city are really cold when the temperatures drop down to as low as 5 degree celsius. If you wish to witness Delhi rains, visit during the months of July to mid-September. The temperature during monsoon varies from 30 to 35 degree celsius.
How To Travel To Colombo
Bandaranaike International Airport, located in Katunayake, is the only international airport in the country. Columbo’s city centre is at a distance of approximately 35 km from this airport. Commuting to and from the airport is easy as public transport is easily available. The minibus number 178 leaves the airport every 1 hour and reaches the city centre in approximately 1.5 hours. Unlike express buses, minibuses also runs at night. Fare for these buses is reasonable but commuters might be charged extra for luggage. Taxis are the fastest and most comfortable way to reach the main city.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country of Sri Lanka. Some of the basic facilities that are available at this airport are Wi-Fi, Children’s Care Rooms, ATMs, medical care centre, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. There are a number of restaurants serving local and international cuisine, located in departure and transit lounge where travellers can savour mouth-watering delicacies. Also, a number of duty free shops can be spotted at the arrival and departure terminal.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Commonly referred to as the Teardrop of India or the Pearl of Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is among the most loved tourist destinations in Asia. With tea plantations across the nation, It is one of the largest tea producers and exporters in the world. For tea lovers, Ceylon Tea Museum in Kandy is a must visit. Colombo is among the most loved destinations in the country. From the months of March to May, the city remains hot and is not the ideal time to visit. The winter season and northeast monsoon starts from November and continues till February. It is considered to be the best time to visit Colombo.
New Delhi to Colombo Flight Fare Calendar
- 28 Sep₹9950
- New Delhi to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 9950
- 29 Sep₹9676
- New Delhi to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 9676
- 30 Sep₹7485
- New Delhi to Colombo by Airline from INR 7485
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct₹6986
- New Delhi to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 6986
- 03 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct₹6581
- New Delhi to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 6581
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 19 Oct₹7300
- New Delhi to Colombo by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7300
- 23 Oct₹7173
- New Delhi to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 7173
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct
- 30 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov₹7688
- New Delhi to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 7688
- 02 Nov₹8018
- New Delhi to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 8018
- 03 Nov₹8392
- New Delhi to Colombo by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8392
New Delhi Airport Details
Name : Indira Gandhi International Airport
Address : Airport Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037
Phone : 91 124 3376000.
Email : email@example.com
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA