New Delhi to Jaipur FlightsBook New Delhi to Jaipur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1327. Approximately 22 flights of different airlines fly between New Delhi and Jaipur. On flights from DEL - JAI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
New Delhi Jaipur Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from New Delhi to Jaipur?The first flight from New Delhi leaves at 05:30 from New Delhi Airport and arrives Jaipur Airport at 06:40.
- When is the last flight from New Delhi to reach Jaipur scheduled?The last flight from New Delhi leaves at 21:30 from New Delhi Airport and arrives Jaipur Airport at 21:40.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of New Delhi and Jaipur in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from New Delhi to Jaipur is 234 km. Approximately 22 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from New Delhi to Jaipur take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from New Delhi to Jaipur take approximately 00 Hours & 50 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between New Delhi and Jaipur. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on New Delhi-Jaipur flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on New Delhi-Jaipur route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on New Delhi to Jaipur route each day?22 flights fly on New Delhi to Jaipur route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from New Delhi to Jaipur in the next 30 days?₹1327 is the lowest airfare for a flight from New Delhi to Jaipur in next 30 days. There are 22 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on New Delhi to Jaipur route weekly?22 flights fly on New Delhi to Jaipur route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from New Delhi to Jaipur departs at 05:30 and arrives Jaipur at 06:40.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from New Delhi to Jaipur for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from New Delhi to Jaipur for today is ₹1327. So wait no more and fly to Jaipur airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from New Delhi to Jaipur?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., New Delhi to Jaipur with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For New Delhi to Jaipur flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Jaipur flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for New Delhi to Jaipur?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for New Delhi to Jaipur flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from New Delhi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from New Delhi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a New Delhi to Jaipur flight. Please help!It is possible to change New Delhi to Jaipur travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest New Delhi to Jaipur Flight Fares
|New Delhi - Jaipur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* New Delhi to Jaipur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
New Delhi Details
How to Travel to & from Delhi Airport
Delhi Metro is one of the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Delhi. So, to reach Indira Gandhi International Airport comfortably and in less time, opt for Delhi Metro. From New Delhi station the first metro leaves at about 4:45 am (7 days) and the last metro leaves at 11:30 pm. And if you are travelling from Dwarka Sector- 21 station then the first train leaves around 4:45 am (all days) and the last train leaves at 11:15 pm. One can also download apps like Uber, Ola, and Meru to book a cab from the desired location to reach Indira Gandhi International Airport. But if you want to travel by a DTC bus then you can board one from Isbt Kashmere Gate to reach Airport Terminal 3 (AIRPORT EXPRESS ROUTE NO-4). The first DTC bus to leave is at 12:04 am and the last DTC bus to leave is at 11:44 pm. Also, from I.S.B.T. Anand Vihar you can take the first bus at 8:15 am and the last bus to leave is at 6:29 pm.
Facilities at Delhi Airport
For medical care, one can visit Medanta at T1D and T3. One can even find ATMs of banks such as Allahabad, Canara, Kotak Mahindra, Citibank, IndusInd, Punjab National Bank, and Yes Bank at T3, T1D, T1 (both domestic and international). For foreign currency exchange, one can find Thomas Cook at T3 (both domestic and international), Central Bank of India at T3 (international). Also, the lost items are kept for 3 months at the airport. There are other services available at one of the best airports in India such as Wi-Fi, fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges.
Best Time to Visit Delhi
Delhi, the bustling capital of the country, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. From bustling markets to serene parks, from historic sites to plush malls, the city has everything to attract travellers. To soak in all the city has to offer, visiting during the right season is very important. The Best Time to Visit Delhi is in the months of October, November, February and March. Temperature during these months doesn’t go above 25 degree celsius and is the best time to explore the city. Delhi experiences extreme summers when temperature go above 45 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport is the primary airport serving the state of Rajasthan. It is among the most famous airports of the country. In the years 2015 and 2016, the airport was declared as the World's Best Airport in the category of 2 to 5 million passengers per annum by Airports Council International. Currently the airport has only one terminal for all domestic and international flights. The second terminal of the airport is under construction which will be operational soon. Reaching any part of the city from the airport is easy as public transport is easily available. Taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available for the transportation. Also, Bapunagar Railway Station and Durgapura railway station both are within 5 km radius from the airport.
Facilities at Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport, located 13 km from the city centre, is the main airport serving the city of Jaipur. As Jaipur is a prominent tourist attraction and flocked by hundreds of tourists from across the globe, airport here is equipped with all modern day amenities. Some of the facilities provided at this airport are wheelchair assistance, luggage trolleys, tourist information counter, travel desk and ATMs. There are many shopping options in Jaipur Airport where commuters can indulge in shopping and buy variety of products at good rates. Other than that, airport also has several cafes and restaurants offering lip-smacking food.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
Often referred as the ‘Pink City’, Jaipur is undoubtedly the largest city of Rajasthan. From colourful bazaars, grand palaces, to delicious Rajasthani cuisine, Jaipur is loaded with attractive things. Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Jaipur. October, November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Jaipur. Summers starts from April till June when the temperature rises to 44°C - 45°C. One should avoid a trip to Jaipur during these months. Monsoon hits the pink city during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Jaipur is somewhere 4°C.
New Delhi to Jaipur Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov
- 24 Nov
- 25 Nov₹1672
- New Delhi to Jaipur by Jet Airways Airline from INR 1672
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec₹1904
- New Delhi to Jaipur by Jet Airways Airline from INR 1904
- 02 Dec₹1642
- New Delhi to Jaipur by Jet Airways Airline from INR 1642
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 08 Dec₹1415
- New Delhi to Jaipur by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1415
- 09 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec₹1684
- New Delhi to Jaipur by Jet Airways Airline from INR 1684
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
- 16 Dec
- 17 Dec
- 18 Dec₹1480
- New Delhi to Jaipur by IndiGo Airline from INR 1480
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec
- 22 Dec₹1642
- New Delhi to Jaipur by Jet Airways Airline from INR 1642
New Delhi Airport Details
Name : Indira Gandhi International Airport
Address : Airport Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037
Phone : 91 124 3376000.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : email@example.com