New Delhi to Kolkata FlightsBook New Delhi to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2173. Approximately 57 flights of different airlines fly between New Delhi and Kolkata. On flights from DEL - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
New Delhi Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from New Delhi departs for Kolkata?The first flight from New Delhi to Kolkata is at 02:30. The flight arrives at the destination at 04:45.
- When is the last flight from New Delhi to Kolkata?There are flights that provide late hour services on the New Delhi - Kolkata route. The last flight leaves at 21:30 and arrives in Kolkata at 23:45.
- To travel from New Delhi to Kolkata through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between New Delhi and Kolkata is 1302 km. There are about 57 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a New Delhi to Kolkata flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a New Delhi to Kolkata air journey is 02 Hours & 04 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between New Delhi and Kolkata.
- On a New Delhi to Kolkata flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a New Delhi to Kolkata flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many flights fly to this destination from New Delhi everyday?To reach Kolkata, there are 57 flights that fly to this destination from New Delhi everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from New Delhi to Kolkata, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from New Delhi to Kolkata in the next 30 days, ₹2173 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 57 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Kolkata, which airlines fly to this destination from New Delhi?To reach Kolkata, there are 20 airlines that have flights to this destination from New Delhi. New Delhi to Kolkata route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from New Delhi?To reach Kolkata, there are 57 weekly flights that fly to this destination from New Delhi. The price ranges from New Delhi to Kolkata. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from New Delhi to Kolkata today?The cheapest fare from New Delhi to Kolkata for today is ₹2173. Kolkata is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from New Delhi to Kolkata through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from New Delhi to Kolkata. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Kolkata flights?The check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Kolkata flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kolkata airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for New Delhi to Kolkata flights?For New Delhi to Kolkata flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from New Delhi?If you are flying from New Delhi, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a New Delhi to Kolkata flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a New Delhi to Kolkata flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest New Delhi to Kolkata Flight Fares
|New Delhi - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* New Delhi to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
New Delhi Details
How to Travel to & from Delhi Airport
Indira Gandhi International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several ways to reach the airport like the Delhi Metro, a DTC bus, a cab or a rickshaw. One can download apps like Ola, Meru or Uber to book a cab from the desired location to reach Indira Gandhi International Airport. Also, one can use the taxi fare calculator to get the estimated amount before hiring a rickshaw. One can even travel by metro which is one of the fastest and easiest ways to commute to the airport. From New Delhi station the first metro leaves at 4:45 am (all days) and the last metro leaves at 11:30 pm. And if wish to travel from Dwarka Sector- 21 then the first train leaves at 4:45 am (all days) and the last train leaves at 11:15 pm.
Facilities at Delhi Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Delhi Airport. Services like free Wi-Fi, fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, premium lounges, airport express metro tickets and much more can be availed here. One can visit Medanta at T3, T1D, and T3 for medical care and emergencies. One can also find ATMs of banks such as Canara, Citibank, Allahabad, Punjab National Bank, Yes Bank, IndusInd, and Kotak Mahindra at T3, T1D, T1 (both international and domestic). Also, the lost items are kept safely for 3 months at the airport. Foreign currency exchange can be done at Central Bank of India at T3 (international) and Thomas Cook at T3 (both domestic and international).
Best Time to Visit Delhi
Delhi, the bustling metropolis, is home to some of the most famous wonders of the country. There is much to see and indulge in throughout the year. The Best Time to Visit Delhi is in the months of October, November, February and March. Thousands of tourists from different parts of the country and globe visit this city to witness its glory and beauty. During this time of the year, the temperature usually varies between 20 to 25 degree celsius. The climatic conditions are ideal for sightseeing and heritage walks. City experiences extreme Winters with temperatures dropping down to as low as 5 degree celsius.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Located just about 17 km away from the main city centre, the airport of kolkata: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is a great airport. There are many excellent transport options available that you can easily opt for! One is that there are several options for travelling by a bus.
- AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line
- AC-49A (Behala – Airport)
- AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah)
- AC-49 (Eden city – Airport)
- AC-50 (Garia – Belur)
- AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Saltake Gate)
- AC-37A – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport)
- AC-37B – (Garia – Airport)
Or you can even hire a taxi (yellow in colour) for travelling to the international airport. Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru cabs are equally good options to travel to the airport.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, there are many great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Services like 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. WiFi is also available at Kolkata airport if you pay a charge. If you are wondering if you can leave behind any of your luggage at the airport. Then yes for 30 days you can actually do it. Book it at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport (service available 24*7). And don’t worry just Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. Call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com for more details.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Considered as the second largest city in India and 7th largest metropolitan city of the world, Kolkata covers an area of around 185 sq km and was the former capital of India during the British Raj. Situated on the eastern coast, the city receives a typical tropical climate. Summers, Winters and Monsoon are the three main seasons the city gets just like most of the regions of the country. From October to March would be the best time to visit Kolkata as the weather is cool, breezy and enjoyable. Other than enjoying the marvels of the city, one should also plan a trip during October to witness the massive Durga Puja celebration across the city.
New Delhi to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 16 Nov₹5311
- New Delhi to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 5311
- 17 Nov₹4430
- New Delhi to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 4430
- 18 Nov₹5573
- New Delhi to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5573
- 19 Nov₹4436
- New Delhi to Kolkata by Vistara Airline from INR 4436
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov₹4595
- New Delhi to Kolkata by Go Air Airline from INR 4595
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov₹2673
- New Delhi to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2673
- 25 Nov
- 26 Nov₹2683
- New Delhi to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2683
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov₹2183
- New Delhi to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2183
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec₹2683
- New Delhi to Kolkata by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2683
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec₹2628
- New Delhi to Kolkata by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2628
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec₹3040
- New Delhi to Kolkata by Go Air Airline from INR 3040
- 09 Dec₹2932
- New Delhi to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2932
- 10 Dec₹2946
- New Delhi to Kolkata by IndiGo Airline from INR 2946
- 11 Dec₹2962
- New Delhi to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2962
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec₹3264
- New Delhi to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3264
- 14 Dec₹3380
- New Delhi to Kolkata by Air India Airline from INR 3380
- 15 Dec₹3071
- New Delhi to Kolkata by Vistara Airline from INR 3071
New Delhi Airport Details
Name : Indira Gandhi International Airport
Address : Airport Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037
Phone : 91 124 3376000.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com