New Delhi to Lucknow FlightsBook New Delhi to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1999. Approximately 27 flights of different airlines fly between New Delhi and Lucknow. On flights from DEL - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
New Delhi Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from New Delhi to Lucknow?The first flight from New Delhi leaves at 05:25 from New Delhi Airport and arrives Lucknow Airport at 06:40.
- When is the last flight from New Delhi to reach Lucknow scheduled?The last flight from New Delhi leaves at 21:25 from New Delhi Airport and arrives Lucknow Airport at 23:40.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of New Delhi and Lucknow in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from New Delhi to Lucknow is 412 km. Approximately 27 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from New Delhi to Lucknow take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from New Delhi to Lucknow take approximately 01 Hours & 05 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between New Delhi and Lucknow. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on New Delhi-Lucknow flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on New Delhi-Lucknow route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on New Delhi to Lucknow route each day?27 flights fly on New Delhi to Lucknow route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from New Delhi to Lucknow in the next 30 days?₹1999 is the lowest airfare for a flight from New Delhi to Lucknow in next 30 days. There are 27 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on New Delhi to Lucknow route weekly?27 flights fly on New Delhi to Lucknow route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from New Delhi to Lucknow departs at 05:25 and arrives Lucknow at 06:40.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from New Delhi to Lucknow for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from New Delhi to Lucknow for today is ₹1999. So wait no more and fly to Lucknow airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from New Delhi to Lucknow?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., New Delhi to Lucknow with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For New Delhi to Lucknow flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for New Delhi to Lucknow flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for New Delhi to Lucknow?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for New Delhi to Lucknow flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from New Delhi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from New Delhi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a New Delhi to Lucknow flight. Please help!It is possible to change New Delhi to Lucknow travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest New Delhi to Lucknow Flight Fares
|New Delhi - Lucknow Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* New Delhi to Lucknow Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
New Delhi Details
How to Travel to & from Delhi Airport
Delhi Metro is one of the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Delhi. So, to reach Indira Gandhi International Airport comfortably and in less time, opt for Delhi Metro. From New Delhi station the first metro leaves at about 4:45 am (7 days) and the last metro leaves at 11:30 pm. And if you are travelling from Dwarka Sector- 21 station then the first train leaves around 4:45 am (all days) and the last train leaves at 11:15 pm. One can also download apps like Uber, Ola, and Meru to book a cab from the desired location to reach Indira Gandhi International Airport. But if you want to travel by a DTC bus then you can board one from Isbt Kashmere Gate to reach Airport Terminal 3 (AIRPORT EXPRESS ROUTE NO-4). The first DTC bus to leave is at 12:04 am and the last DTC bus to leave is at 11:44 pm. Also, from I.S.B.T. Anand Vihar you can take the first bus at 8:15 am and the last bus to leave is at 6:29 pm.
Facilities at Delhi Airport
Delhi Airport is home to services such as Wi-Fi, fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, premium lounges, and airport express metro ticket counters. For emergencies and medical care, one can visit Medanta at T3, T1D, and T3. One can also find ATMs of banks such as Yes Bank, Punjab National Bank, Allahabad, Canara, IndusInd, Citibank, and Kotak Mahindra, at T3, T1D, T1 (both domestic and international). In case of foreign currency exchange, look for Thomas Cook at T3 (both domestic and international), and Central Bank of India at T3 (international).
Best Time to Visit Delhi
Delhi, the bustling capital of the country, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. From bustling markets to serene parks, from historic sites to plush malls, the city has everything to attract travellers. To soak in all the city has to offer, visiting during the right season is very important. The Best Time to Visit Delhi is in the months of October, November, February and March. Temperature during these months doesn’t go above 25 degree celsius and is the best time to explore the city. Delhi experiences extreme summers when temperature go above 45 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Lucknow. So, to reach Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, app-based cabs like Ola and Uber or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 12 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking bus 24B operated by UPSRTC which runs from the Charbagh Bus Station. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of Lucknow city.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. The international terminal, T1 (both departure and arrival), is the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is one of the most wonderful and oldest cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 4-5 months in the city are superbly pleasant and really cold. The temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C and is a perfect time to visit famous national parks, museums, and monuments of Lucknow. Also, pack clothes that will protect from the cold when travelling to Lucknow as the temperature drops down. The temperature in the city during hot season is between somewhere 32°C and 40°C. 'City of Tehzeeb' remains in between 25°C and 35°C during the rainy season. Between 8°C-18°C, Lucknow experiences winters.
New Delhi to Lucknow Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Sep₹1999
- New Delhi to Lucknow by Jet Airways Airline from INR 1999
- 23 Sep
- 24 Sep₹1808
- New Delhi to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 1808
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep₹1781
- New Delhi to Lucknow by Air India Airline from INR 1781
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct₹2191
- New Delhi to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 2191
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct₹1789
- New Delhi to Lucknow by Jet Airways Airline from INR 1789
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct
- 22 Oct
New Delhi Airport Details
Name : Indira Gandhi International Airport
Address : Airport Road, New Delhi, Delhi - 110037
Phone : 91 124 3376000.
Email : email@example.com
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org