Pakyong to Agartala FlightsBook Pakyong to Agartala flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Agartala. On flights from PYG - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Agartala Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Pakyong and Agartala in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Pakyong to Agartala is 464 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Pakyong and Agartala?The cabin baggage limit on Pakyong to Agartala flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Pakyong to Agartala, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Pakyong to Agartala route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Pakyong to Agartala, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Pakyong to Agartala route. The prices of these flights vary from Pakyong to Agartala. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Pakyong to Agartala?Book tickets from Pakyong to Agartala via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Agartala flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Agartala flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Pakyong to Agartala flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Pakyong to Agartala flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Pakyong?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Pakyong is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Pakyong to Agartala flight?To change the travelling date for Pakyong to Agartala flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
Pakyong Airport, the first airport of the enchanting state of Sikkim, is located in the Pakyong Village which is approximately 30 km south of Gangtok. Well-connected to Gangtok, regular jeep services operate to and from Pakyong Airport. Additionally, reserved taxis can also be booked to reach the airport from Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim. It takes around one and half hour from Gangtok by road to reach the airport.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
The newly constructed Pakyong Airport has state of the art infrastructure which include an ATC-cum-Fire station and a beautiful terminal building with all kinds of facilities and an accommodation strength of 100 passengers. The airport also has a parking space for around 80 vehicles. With a 1700m long runway, 116m taxiway and 100m x 76m apron space, Pakyong airport is an engineering marvel at a height of 4500 feet.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Endowed with impeccable natural assets, Sikkim displays a homogeneous blends of modern city life with quaint beauty of the monasteries. From snow-clad Kanchenjunga to immaculate Tsomgo Lake, picturesque Yumthang to the adventurous Nathula Pass, Sikkim has an array of tourist attractions for travel enthusiasts. The best time to visit Sikkim is in summer (March to June) as the temperature is pleasant and the valleys look spectacular with blooming flowers. Autumn (September to December) is also a good time for those who want to experience the chilly niff in the air and enjoy clear views of the Kanchenjunga.
How to Travel to & from Agartala Airport
C.A. Agartala Airport (IXA) is located approximately 11 km away from the centre of the city. The third busiest airport in Northeast India, the airport was established in 1942 by Maharaja Bir Bikram Kishore Manikya Bahadur. Prepaid taxi services are available for travelers. Private car services are also available to reach the airport from anywhere in the city. There is a good number of private buses that provide daily services between the city and the airport. You can also opt for auto rickshaws will take you to the airport within 20-25 minutes. There is no Uber or Ola cab service in Agartala yet.
Facilities at Agartala Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, C.A. Agartala Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org