Pakyong to Amritsar FlightsBook Pakyong to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Amritsar. On flights from PYG - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- How far is Pakyong to Amritsar by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Pakyong to Amritsar is approximately 1415 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Pakyong Airport to Amritsar Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Pakyong to Amritsar.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Amritsar from Pakyong, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Pakyong to Amritsar, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Amritsar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Pakyong to Amritsar?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Pakyong to Amritsar with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Pakyong to Amritsar flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Amritsar flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Pakyong to Amritsar flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Pakyong to Amritsar flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Pakyong?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Pakyong is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Pakyong to Amritsar)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Pakyong to Amritsar flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
The newly inaugurated Pakyong airport, 30km from Sikkim’s capital city Gangtok, is perched at an altitude of 4500 feet and is among the five highest airports in the country. Commuting from Gangtok city centre is made convenient with regular jeep and taxi services plying to and fro the airport. With smooth roads and picturesque views, the journey from Gangtok to Pakyong airport takes less than 1 hour 30 mins.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
Creating a landmark in the history of India’s aviation industry, Pakyong Airport of Sikkim comprises of an ATC tower-cum-fire station, a terminal building which can accommodate 100 passengers and a parking space for 80 vehicles. Spread across 900 acres, this greenfield airport features a 1700mx30m long runway, 100mx76m apron and 116m taxiway.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Sikkim is the perfect place to rejuvenate among high altitude lakes, scintillating mountains, lush greenery and serene monasteries. The ideal time to plan a vacation in Sikkim is either from March to June or from October to December. Monsoon should be avoided as the area is prone to natural disasters and landslides during this time. Peak of winter could be fun for snow-lovers but extreme cold weather and snowfall leads to roadblocks and landslides.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
The Amritsar airport is the 27th busiest airport of India in terms of passenger traffic. It is also popularly known as Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport and is the major one for the state of Punjab. The city centre, known as the Amritsar City chowk is situated around 11 km from the airport. This distance can be easily covered in 30 minutes, if you are using a car to commute. If you are using an auto-rickshaw for the commute, it might just take 20 minutes. There are no bus services or train services available. If you wish to travel the distance between the airport and city centre in a more convenient way, you can hire a pre-paid taxi.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
A good airport is always judged by the type of facilities it provides to the passengers. Amritsar Airport stands true to this and endows its flyers with great facilities. The airport has luggage trolley facility to keep the passengers comfortable and at ease. There is also free Wi-Fi that can be used for 30 minutes. If you wish to shop at the airport, you can search through various basic shops selling essentials. Duty free shops are also a part of this airport at the international terminal. Keeping in mind the comfort of passengers, the airport has basic necessities pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc. There are food counters as well to take care of your hunger pangs.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Amritsar is a great city of Punjab which is home to various religious centres, spiritual hubs, natural beauty, Golden Temple and delicious cuisines. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Amritsar. Undoubtedly mid-November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Amritsar.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com