Pakyong to Baghdogra FlightsBook Pakyong to Baghdogra flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Baghdogra. On flights from PYG - IXB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Bagdogra Flights - FAQs
- How far is Pakyong to Baghdogra by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Pakyong to Baghdogra is approximately 66 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Pakyong Airport to Baghdogra Airport is about 11 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Pakyong to Baghdogra.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Baghdogra from Pakyong, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Pakyong to Baghdogra, there are 11 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Baghdogra easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Pakyong to Baghdogra?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Pakyong to Baghdogra with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Pakyong to Baghdogra flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Baghdogra flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Pakyong to Baghdogra flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Pakyong to Baghdogra flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Pakyong?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Pakyong is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Pakyong to Baghdogra)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Pakyong to Baghdogra flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
The newly inaugurated Pakyong airport, 30km from Sikkim’s capital city Gangtok, is perched at an altitude of 4500 feet and is among the five highest airports in the country. Commuting from Gangtok city centre is made convenient with regular jeep and taxi services plying to and fro the airport. With smooth roads and picturesque views, the journey from Gangtok to Pakyong airport takes less than 1 hour 30 mins.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
Introducing new avenues to accelerate tourism of the region, Sikkim’s Pakyong airport is the 100th functional airport of the country and the first within the state. Considered to be an engineering marvel, the airport includes a 1700m by 30m runway, 116m taxiway and adequate apron space for two ATR 72 aircrafts to fit in at the same time. The airport also features an ATC tower-cum-fire station, a terminal building with capacity of 100 passengers and a parking area to accommodate 80 vehicles.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Sikkim is the perfect place to rejuvenate among high altitude lakes, scintillating mountains, lush greenery and serene monasteries. The ideal time to plan a vacation in Sikkim is either from March to June or from October to December. Monsoon should be avoided as the area is prone to natural disasters and landslides during this time. Peak of winter could be fun for snow-lovers but extreme cold weather and snowfall leads to roadblocks and landslides.
How to Travel to & from Bagdogra Airport
Bagdogra International Airport serves the state of North Bengal and Sikkim. In understanding to the statistics, it has several regular flights from Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Guwahati. Siliguri is the central point of the city and is situated 9 km from the airport. There are moreover other ways to travel to and from the airport. To travel by a bus, you can opt for travelling by the intermittent bus. You can board this bus at the closest bus stand located 5 km from the airport. There is also a railway station situated at the same distance. This station is the major hub for the complete region. In the event that you need a more helpful alternative, select to travel by a pre-paid taxi which is available outside the airport. Hire this cab to travel intercity or outstation.
Facilities at Bagdogra International Airport
Bagdogra Airport endows passengers with various facilities like trolley services, wheelchair friendly environment for physically challenged people, baggage handling for senior citizens, trolleys, luggage wrapping, etc. all free of cost. For the comfort of passengers and their hunger pangs, there are various cafes, fast food joints and snack bars at your service. Domestic terminal has two hand baggage check-in counter with a cargo check. It also comprises of STD and ISD booths. Flights operating from this terminal include Air India, GoAir, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, etc. These connect all major cities of India. Most international flights are operated by Druk Air. You can fly to Paro in Bhutan or to Bangkok from here. There is also a duty free shop at the international terminal.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Bagdogra Airport Details
Name : Bagdogra Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A