Pakyong to Bengaluru FlightsBook Pakyong to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Bengaluru. On flights from PYG - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Pakyong to Bengaluru through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Pakyong and Bengaluru is 1955 km. There are about 4 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Pakyong to Bengaluru flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Pakyong to Bengaluru flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bengaluru, how many flights fly to this destination from Pakyong everyday?To reach Bengaluru, there are 4 flights that fly to this destination from Pakyong everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Bengaluru, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Pakyong?To reach Bengaluru, there are 4 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Pakyong. The price ranges from Pakyong to Bengaluru. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Pakyong to Bengaluru through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Pakyong to Bengaluru. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Bengaluru flights?The check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Bengaluru flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bengaluru airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Pakyong to Bengaluru flights?For Pakyong to Bengaluru flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Pakyong?If you are flying from Pakyong, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Pakyong to Bengaluru flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Pakyong to Bengaluru flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
Sikkim’s first ever airport is not just a way to liberate the state from its dependence on the sole highway for connectivity but is also believed to promote tourism of the region. The Pakyong Airport of Sikkim is located 30 km from Gangtok and takes an hour and half to reach. Public transport like jeeps keeps passengers to transport to and from the airport. Reserved taxis is another mode of travelling to and from Pakyong airport.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
The brand new Pakyong Airport is featured as a greenfield airport which was set up on unused land. The airport has a terminal building with capacity of 100 passengers and a parking space for 80 vehicles. The airport infrastructure boasts of an Air Traffic Control tower-cum-fire station. The airport has a 1700m long runway and 100m x 76m apron that can easily accommodate two ATR 72 aircrafts at a time.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Known for its virgin beauty and ethnic charm, Sikkim is the gateway to the North eastern states of India. With majestic Kanchenjunga ranges, pristine Gurudongmar Lake, Rumtek Monastery and scenic Yumthang Valley, Sikkim can be best explored during March to June or October to December. Featuring warm days and chilly nights, sightseeing and trekking are best possible during these months.
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport is the third most busiest airport of the country after Bengaluru and Mumbai. The airport has one terminal which caters to both international and domestic flights. To reach the airport from any part of the city, commuters can opt for BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) buses that run from 12 major points of the city. These AC and non AC Volvo buses are available in every 15 minutes. Other than this, private car rentals, radio taxis and online cab services are available for the commute. As the airport has a huge parking space, you can also drive your own car.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Being one of the best airports of the country, Kempegowda International Airport offer a wide range of services and facilities to its commuters. Free Wi-Fi, wheelchair assistance and buggy service are some of the common services available at the airport. For the comfort of weary travellers, there are multiple lounges and a day hotel at the airport. The day hotel by Plaza Premium Lounge is one of its kinds and is located at the domestic departure check-in area. The hotel can be accessed by commuters who hold onward flight tickets. Left luggage facility is also provided at the airport which help commuters store their luggage if they don’t want to carry it around.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Located at an height of approximately 3,000 feet above sea level, Bangalore enjoys pleasant climate all through the year. Home to a large number of parks and lakes, the city is flocked by hundreds of tourists all year round. There are more than 200 software companies and hence is also referred to as the Silicon Valley of India. Hundreds of tourists and corporate travellers visit this city on a daily basis. Though, the city is suitable to be visited at any time of the year, the best time to visit Bangalore is during the winter months. During this time, the temperature doesn’t go beyond 15 degree celsius and is most suitable for outdoor excursions.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : email@example.com