Pakyong to Bhatinda FlightsBook Pakyong to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Bhatinda. On flights from PYG - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- How far is Pakyong to Bhatinda by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Pakyong to Bhatinda is approximately 1369 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Pakyong Airport to Bhatinda Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Pakyong to Bhatinda.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bhatinda from Pakyong, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Pakyong to Bhatinda, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bhatinda easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Pakyong to Bhatinda?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Pakyong to Bhatinda with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Pakyong to Bhatinda flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Bhatinda flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Pakyong to Bhatinda flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Pakyong to Bhatinda flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Pakyong?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Pakyong is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Pakyong to Bhatinda)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Pakyong to Bhatinda flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
The newly inaugurated Pakyong airport, 30km from Sikkim’s capital city Gangtok, is perched at an altitude of 4500 feet and is among the five highest airports in the country. Commuting from Gangtok city centre is made convenient with regular jeep and taxi services plying to and fro the airport. With smooth roads and picturesque views, the journey from Gangtok to Pakyong airport takes less than 1 hour 30 mins.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
The greenfield Pakyong airport of Sikkim is considered to be an engineering masterpiece for reasons more than one. Perched at a height of 4500 feet and spread across 900 acres, the airport houses a terminal building with all modern amenities, a fire station which also operates as an Air Traffic Control tower and a parking area to accommodate 80 vehicles. Functional features of the airport include a 1700m long runway, 116m taxiway and an adequate apron area for two ATR 72 aircrafts.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Sikkim is the perfect place to rejuvenate among high altitude lakes, scintillating mountains, lush greenery and serene monasteries. The ideal time to plan a vacation in Sikkim is either from March to June or from October to December. Monsoon should be avoided as the area is prone to natural disasters and landslides during this time. Peak of winter could be fun for snow-lovers but extreme cold weather and snowfall leads to roadblocks and landslides.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport connects various cities of India making it easier to travellers roaming through the country. The airport is situated approximately 20 km from the city centre and there are various way one can access the airport with ease and comfort. One can take a bus ride to reach the airport. With the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus, the journey through this stretch is quite comfortable. If you are loaded with luggage, opt for a taxi ride. You can also cover this distance by taking an auto-rickshaw. They might charge more during the night time as compared to the day travel.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, Bhatinda Domestic Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are availablse for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
The historic city of Bathinda is visited by hundreds of tourists from across the globe. To get an insight into the rich history associated with this city, pay a visit to the historic Quila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather is most suitable for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The city receives heavy rainfalls during monsoon season that starts from July and continues till September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available