Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from PYG - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Pakyong and Bhubaneshwar in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar is 828 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Pakyong and Bhubaneshwar?The cabin baggage limit on Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar route. The prices of these flights vary from Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar?Book tickets from Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Pakyong?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Pakyong is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar flight?To change the travelling date for Pakyong to Bhubaneshwar flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
The natives of Sikkim and travellers across the globe should rejoice on the fact that the state now has its own airport. The journey to and from Bagdogra Airport through NH10 used to take almost 7 to 8 hours but that is a thing of the past now. With the functioning of Pakyong, time to reach airport will be cut down to merely one and half hours. Pakyong Airport, roughly 30 km from Gangtok, is well-connected by public and private transport. With jeeps and cabs plying to and from the airport on a regular basis, passengers will not encounter any issue regarding commuting.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
The brand new Pakyong Airport is featured as a greenfield airport which was set up on unused land. The airport has a terminal building with capacity of 100 passengers and a parking space for 80 vehicles. The airport infrastructure boasts of an Air Traffic Control tower-cum-fire station. The airport has a 1700m long runway and 100m x 76m apron that can easily accommodate two ATR 72 aircrafts at a time.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Snow-clad peaks, ancient monasteries, holy lakes, orchid and colourful rhododendrons and adventurous treks make Sikkim a haven for trippers across the globe. Though every season has its own charm in Sikkim, but the best time to travel to this quaint mountain state is between March to June. The valleys are in full bloom during this time and the entire area seems to be carpeted with exotic flowers. September to December is another good time to visit Sikkim as the weather is pleasant and offers a clear panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges.
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport, also called Biju Patnaik International Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a state-owned bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board 207 (from NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A (from its pre-designated stops). Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and app-based like Ola/Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available at both Terminal 1 and 2. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. Souvenir shops, book stalls and more are available throughout the airport. This airport also offers free Wi-Fi. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. 24*7 emergency medical care is available at Apollo Hospital, located on airport property.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
The capital and the largest city of Odisha, Bhubaneswar is most famous as the “Temple City of India”. The city is home to more than 500 temples, a beautiful lake, museums and a number of shopping places. It is well-known for its antique work of cane furniture, Ikat sarees, Bidri-ware and Pipli. Along with the cities of Puri and Konark, its comes under the famous Golden Triangle. Aso, the city is hometown of the world famous Odissi dance form. Though the city receives huge influx of tourists throughout the year, but the best time to visit Bhubaneswar us during the months of December to March.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com