Pakyong to Bikaner FlightsBook Pakyong to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Bikaner. On flights from PYG - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- How far is Pakyong to Bikaner by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Pakyong to Bikaner is approximately 1506 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Pakyong Airport to Bikaner Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Pakyong to Bikaner.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bikaner from Pakyong, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Pakyong to Bikaner, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bikaner easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Pakyong to Bikaner?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Pakyong to Bikaner with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Pakyong to Bikaner flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Bikaner flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Pakyong to Bikaner flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Pakyong to Bikaner flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Pakyong?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Pakyong is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Pakyong to Bikaner)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Pakyong to Bikaner flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
Pakyong Airport brings landlocked Sikkim on to the aviation map of India. Sikkim was the only state of India that was deprived of a commercial airport and travellers had to commute around 125 km from Gangtok to the nearest Bagdogra Airport in West Bengal. Perched at a distance of barely 30 km from the state capital, the airport is connected by public as well as private transport services. While jeep and bus services are economical modes of reaching the airport, discerning travellers may hire taxis for a comfortable ride.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
The brand new Pakyong Airport is featured as a greenfield airport which was set up on unused land. The airport has a terminal building with capacity of 100 passengers and a parking space for 80 vehicles. The airport infrastructure boasts of an Air Traffic Control tower-cum-fire station. The airport has a 1700m long runway and 100m x 76m apron that can easily accommodate two ATR 72 aircrafts at a time.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Nestled in the Himalayan ranges, Sikkim is a piece of pristine paradise beckoning travellers to soak in its scenic valleys, view of majestic Mt Kanchenjunga, diverse flora and fauna, tranquil lakes and monasteries. The best time to visit this mountain state is either between March to June or between September to December. The temperature is pleasant during this time making sightseeing comfortable. Snow lovers can visit Sikkim during January as the entire land is clad with layers of snow and is a sight to behold.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Situated in the Thar Desert, Bikaner is often compared to a flower blooming in a desert. The beauty of this city lies in its innumerable palaces and old ruins. One of them includes watching the sunset from the Laxmi Niwas Palace, the beauty of which one may never forget. If you’re planning to go, the Best Time To Visit Bikaner is during the winter months when the temperatures settle down. The summers in the city are very extreme with the temperatures ranging between 26 Degree Celsius and 46 Degree Celsius. Rainfall is a very rare event. The winters are very cold with temperatures reaching a minimum of -2 degree Celsius sometimes.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA