Pakyong to Coimbatore FlightsBook Pakyong to Coimbatore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Coimbatore. On flights from PYG - CJB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Coimbatore Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Pakyong to Coimbatore, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Pakyong to Coimbatore, the aerial distance covered is 2176 km. There are a total number of 3 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Pakyong to Coimbatore flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Pakyong to Coimbatore everyday?There are 3 flights that fly from Pakyong to Coimbatore everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Pakyong to Coimbatore, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Pakyong to Coimbatore flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Pakyong to Coimbatore flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Coimbatore flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Coimbatore.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Pakyong to Coimbatore flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Pakyong to Coimbatore flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Pakyong?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Pakyong or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Pakyong to Coimbatore flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Pakyong to Coimbatore flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
Situated in the pristine Pakyong valley, 30 kms south of Gangtok, stands the newly inaugurated and only airport of the Himalayan state of Sikkim. An engineering wonder, this greenfield airport is believed to stimulate tourism of the state. Passengers have the option of either availing regular public transport like jeeps and buses or reserve cabs to reach the airport. The airport remains well connected from Gangtok and takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes by road.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
The greenfield Pakyong airport of Sikkim is considered to be an engineering masterpiece for reasons more than one. Perched at a height of 4500 feet and spread across 900 acres, the airport houses a terminal building with all modern amenities, a fire station which also operates as an Air Traffic Control tower and a parking area to accommodate 80 vehicles. Functional features of the airport include a 1700m long runway, 116m taxiway and an adequate apron area for two ATR 72 aircrafts.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
With an assortment of tourist attractions – snow-peaked mountain ranges, immaculate lakes, waterfalls and monasteries – Sikkim is truly the gateway to the Northeast. Sikkim’s beauty can be best explored from March to June and September to December. While March to June is the blooming season of orchids and rhododendrons, September to December will have a crispness in the air. July and August must be deliberately avoided as the area is prone to landslides during this time.
How to Travel to & from Coimbatore Airport
Popularly referred to as Peelamedu Airport, Coimbatore International Airport is among the famous airports of the country. It is situated at a distance of about 13 km from the city centre and is easily accessible by public transport. There are a number of direct flights from Coimbatore to major cities like Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. To reach the airport, one can take taxis, buses or auto rickshaws. Also, Coimbatore railway station is located at a distance of 10 km distance from the airport. Public transport is easily available for the commute. Coimbatore International Airport is the 19th busiest airport in the country in terms of passenger traffic.
Facilities at Coimbatore International Airport
Coimbatore Airport is recognised as the 19th busiest airport of the country and 2nd in the state of Tamil Nadu. It is situated at a distance of approximately 13 km from the main city. It is an international airport and operates only from one terminal. Facilities to ensure a comfortable time to travellers are available at this airport. ATMs, luggage trolleys and wheelchair assistance are some of the other services provided at this airport. Travel helpdesk at the airport solves all the travel related queries of the commuters. Shopping outlets and restaurants are also available at the airport. You can drive your own car or take a cab to reach this airport.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Coimbatore Airport Details
Name : Coimbatore International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Coimbatore International Airport,Coimbatore-641014 (Tamil Nadu)
Phone : 91-422-2592155
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org