Pakyong to Jaipur FlightsBook Pakyong to Jaipur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Jaipur. On flights from PYG - JAI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Jaipur Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Pakyong to Jaipur, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Pakyong to Jaipur, the aerial distance covered is 1265 km. There are a total number of 7 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Pakyong to Jaipur flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Pakyong to Jaipur everyday?There are 7 flights that fly from Pakyong to Jaipur everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Pakyong to Jaipur, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Pakyong to Jaipur flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Pakyong to Jaipur flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Jaipur flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Jaipur.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Pakyong to Jaipur flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Pakyong to Jaipur flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Pakyong?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Pakyong or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Pakyong to Jaipur flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Pakyong to Jaipur flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
Situated in the pristine Pakyong valley, 30 kms south of Gangtok, stands the newly inaugurated and only airport of the Himalayan state of Sikkim. An engineering wonder, this greenfield airport is believed to stimulate tourism of the state. Passengers have the option of either availing regular public transport like jeeps and buses or reserve cabs to reach the airport. The airport remains well connected from Gangtok and takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes by road.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
The infrastructure of Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport features a fire station-cum-ATC tower, 1.70 km long runway with high intensity lights, sizeable apron space for two aircrafts and a parking space for around 80 vehicles. The newly constructed terminal building has a capacity of 100 passengers and includes all basic facilities to cater to domestic and international travellers.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
With an assortment of tourist attractions – snow-peaked mountain ranges, immaculate lakes, waterfalls and monasteries – Sikkim is truly the gateway to the Northeast. Sikkim’s beauty can be best explored from March to June and September to December. While March to June is the blooming season of orchids and rhododendrons, September to December will have a crispness in the air. July and August must be deliberately avoided as the area is prone to landslides during this time.
How to Travel to & from Jaipur Airport
Jaipur airport, known as Jaipur International Airport, is among the most famous airports of the country. The airport has one terminal which caters to both domestic and international flights. The airport is located at a distance of approximately 13 km from the city centre. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are available at every corner of the city to reach this airport. Also, railway station and bus stand are located in proximity with this airport. You can get buses and auto rickshaws in almost every corner of the city. Easy availability of public transport makes the travel to and from the airport easy and convenient.
Facilities at Jaipur Airport
Located at a suburb called Sanganer, Jaipur International Airport was awarded the World’s Best Airport in the 2 to 5 million passenger category in the year 2015. From plush interiors to high-end services, Jaipur airport is famous for all the right reasons. The entire terminal is centrally air conditioned and has central heating facility. ATMs, car rentals, Wi-Fi facility, currency exchange offices and child care rooms are some of the other services provided at the airport. Also, the airport has quite a few retail stores that sell electronics, apparel, jewellery and much more. Fast food restaurants and cafes are best to grab a snack when in hurry.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
Home to historical palaces, vibrant marketplaces, colourful Rajasthani culture, and awesome cuisine, Jaipur is a wonderful city of India. Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal are some of the best places to visit in Jaipur. The best time to visit Jaipur is from October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) in this beautiful city should be avoided as the temperature varies between 44°C - 45°C. The pink city experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to September. The temperature is somewhere 4°C in Jaipur during the winters.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : email@example.com