Pakyong to Kolkata FlightsBook Pakyong to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2740. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Kolkata. On flights from PYG - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Pakyong to Kolkata?The first flight from Pakyong leaves at 14:05 from Pakyong Airport and arrives Kolkata Airport at 15:35.
- When is the last flight from Pakyong to reach Kolkata scheduled?The last flight from Pakyong leaves at 14:05 from Pakyong Airport and arrives Kolkata Airport at 15:35.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Pakyong and Kolkata in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Pakyong to Kolkata is 519 km. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Pakyong to Kolkata take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Pakyong to Kolkata take approximately 01 Hours & 30 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Pakyong and Kolkata. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Pakyong-Kolkata flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Pakyong-Kolkata route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Pakyong to Kolkata route each day?1 flights fly on Pakyong to Kolkata route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Pakyong to Kolkata in the next 30 days?₹2740 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Pakyong to Kolkata in next 30 days. There are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Pakyong to Kolkata route weekly?1 flights fly on Pakyong to Kolkata route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Pakyong to Kolkata departs at 14:05 and arrives Kolkata at 15:35.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Pakyong to Kolkata for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Pakyong to Kolkata for today is ₹2740. So wait no more and fly to Kolkata airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Pakyong to Kolkata?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Pakyong to Kolkata with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Pakyong to Kolkata flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Kolkata flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Pakyong to Kolkata?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Pakyong to Kolkata flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Pakyong? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Pakyong, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Pakyong to Kolkata flight. Please help!It is possible to change Pakyong to Kolkata travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Pakyong to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Pakyong - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Pakyong to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
The greenfield airport of Pakyong, Sikkim, is listed among the top five airports in India located at highest altitude. Considering its rough and rocky terrain, Sikkim had long been deprived of aviation facilities within the state. With the establishment of Pakyong airport, locals and tourists can cut down on the travel time to reach airport by several hours. Approximately 30 km from the capital of Sikkim, it does not take more than 1 hour 30 minutes to reach Pakyong airport. Jeeps and reserved cabs are readily available to arrive and depart from the airport.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
Spread across an area of 990 acres, Pakyong Airport is the first greenfield airport in Northeast India. With state-of-the-art soil reinforcement and slope stabilization techniques used for its construction, the airport includes facilities like a terminal building with an accommodation capacity of 100 passengers and a parking area for 80 vehicles. The airport features an ATC tower-cum-fire station to ensure safety. The 1700m long runway, taxiway and apron space to accommodate two ATR 72 aircrafts at a time are some of its other features.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Sikkim, home to the third highest range Mt Kanchenjunga, has a kitty full of diverse tourist attractions including Tsomgo Lake, Rumtek Monastery, Nathula Pass and Yumthang Valley among others. To experience the exotic beauty of the land at its blooming best, March to June is the ideal time to visit. September to December brings clear sky and allows unclogged view of the ranges from the city. Winters are extremely cold with temperatures falling to -5 degrees and risk of landslides are predominant during monsoons.
Top Routes from Pakyong
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
There are several economical ways to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like boarding a bus from the following options like AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), VS1, and V1. One can even hire a yellow taxi for travelling to Kolkata Airport or opt for services from Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru. These cab providers will take you to the airport in a hassle free way.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Services like fast food joints, many cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges are available at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Also this airport is home to 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 12 customs counters, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Wireless Internet at the airport is available if you pay a fee. For those items you want to leave at the airport it can be kept up to 20-30 days. Operating all days of the week, now you can book a space at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport. It will costs you about INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more details regarding this please call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The capital of West Bengal, Kolkata is located on the banks of Hooghly River. In terms of its area, it is the 7th largest metropolitan city of the world. It is a leading metropolitan in eastern India and spreads over 185 sq km. The city is blessed with a typical tropical climate and has three major seasons in a year: Monsoon, Summers and Winters. Winter months start from October and end in the early weeks of March. The weather during these months is pleasant, cool and marks as the best time to visit Kolkata. If you visit this city during October, you can not only sightsee but also attend the famous festival of Durga Puja. Feed your wanderlust and also get chance to live their customs and traditions.
Top Routes to Kolkata
Pakyong to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 15 Dec
- 18 DecSpiceJet
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec₹7690
- Pakyong to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7690
- 22 Dec
- 23 Dec₹11090
- Pakyong to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 11090
- 24 Dec
- 25 Dec
- 27 Dec
- 29 Dec
- 01 Jan
- 04 Jan
- 05 Jan₹12140
- Pakyong to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 12140
- 06 Jan
- 08 Jan₹8490
- Pakyong to Kolkata by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8490
- 09 Jan
- 11 Jan
- 12 Jan
- 13 Jan
- 14 Jan
- 16 Jan
- 17 Jan
- 18 Jan
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org