Pakyong to Pantnagar FlightsBook Pakyong to Pantnagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Pantnagar. On flights from PYG - PGH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Pantnagar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Pakyong to Pantnagar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Pakyong to Pantnagar, the aerial distance covered is 912 km. There are a total number of 9 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Pakyong to Pantnagar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Pakyong to Pantnagar everyday?There are 9 flights that fly from Pakyong to Pantnagar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Pakyong to Pantnagar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Pakyong to Pantnagar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Pakyong to Pantnagar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Pantnagar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Pantnagar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Pakyong to Pantnagar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Pakyong to Pantnagar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Pakyong?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Pakyong or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Pakyong to Pantnagar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Pakyong to Pantnagar flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
Opening new doors for Eastern Himalayan tourism business, Pakyong Airport is one of the greenfield airports of the country. The airport, around 30 km from the state capital, is expected to cater to domestic and international tourists alike. It takes around 1 hour 30 minutes to reach Gangtok, the capital. Travellers can complete this journey by public jeeps or private taxis which are readily available from the airport.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
The brand new Pakyong Airport is featured as a greenfield airport which was set up on unused land. The airport has a terminal building with capacity of 100 passengers and a parking space for 80 vehicles. The airport infrastructure boasts of an Air Traffic Control tower-cum-fire station. The airport has a 1700m long runway and 100m x 76m apron that can easily accommodate two ATR 72 aircrafts at a time.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Abundant in natural beauty and charming landscapes, Sikkim is one of the kaleidoscopic tourist destinations in India. The best time to visit this enchanting state is during summer (March to June) as the weather is pleasant and it is the blooming season for orchids and other seasonal flowers making the valley a blissful abode. Autumn (October to December) is another great time when the tourists can experience treks, local festivals and unparalleled views of the mountain ranges.
How to Travel to & from Pantnagar Airport
Pantnagar Airport is a domestic airport, located at a distance of approximately 2.4 km from the city centre. Air India connects the city of the Pantnagar with the capital city with flights that run four times a week. Commuting to and from the airport is easy as public transport as easily available. Private cabs, taxis and buses are available outside the airport at the arrivals sections. Also, public transport is easily available at the Patnagar city to reach the airport. Pantnagar Railway Station is located at a distance of approximately 5 km from the airport.
Facilities at Pantnagar Airport
Pantnagar, is an industrial town, in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is most famous for being home to the first agricultural university of India, which was established in the year 1960. Nainital, Haldwani, Almora, Corbett National Park and Pangot are some of the prominent tourist attractions located in proximity with this city. Pantnagar Airport is a domestic airport, operated by Airport Authority of India. There are four round trips from Delhi to Pantnagar every week. The airport has a single terminal for operating all domestic flights. Luggage Facility is also available at the airport for the convenience of the travellers. There are a number of places to eat and shop at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Pantnagar
Home to a diverse variety of flora and fauna, the Best Time To Visit Pantnagar, an industrial town in Uttarakhand, is between October and March. During this season, the weather here is mostly chilly, so remember to pack all your woolens. Summer is usually hot but still pleasant, and therefore, tourists flock during this time of the year. There are occasional showers that makes the weather cooler. The monsoon season starts off with the month of July and lasts till September. These are some of the most enjoyable months in the city as the temperature remains between 12 and 15 degree celsius all throughout.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Pantnagar Airport Details
Name : Pantnagar Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A