Pakyong to Ranchi FlightsBook Pakyong to Ranchi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Pakyong and Ranchi. On flights from PYG - IXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Pakyong Ranchi Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Pakyong and Ranchi in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Pakyong to Ranchi is 542 km in a direct flight. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Pakyong and Ranchi?The cabin baggage limit on Pakyong to Ranchi flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Pakyong to Ranchi, how many flights fly on this route everyday?3 flights fly on Pakyong to Ranchi route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Pakyong to Ranchi, how many weekly flights fly on this route?3 weekly flights fly on Pakyong to Ranchi route. The prices of these flights vary from Pakyong to Ranchi. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Pakyong to Ranchi?Book tickets from Pakyong to Ranchi via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Ranchi flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Pakyong to Ranchi flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Pakyong to Ranchi flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Pakyong to Ranchi flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Pakyong?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Pakyong is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Pakyong to Ranchi flight?To change the travelling date for Pakyong to Ranchi flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport?
Pakyong Airport, the first airport of the enchanting state of Sikkim, is located in the Pakyong Village which is approximately 30 km south of Gangtok. Well-connected to Gangtok, regular jeep services operate to and from Pakyong Airport. Additionally, reserved taxis can also be booked to reach the airport from Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim. It takes around one and half hour from Gangtok by road to reach the airport.
Facilities at Sikkim’s Pakyong Airport
Spread across an area of 990 acres, Pakyong Airport is the first greenfield airport in Northeast India. With state-of-the-art soil reinforcement and slope stabilization techniques used for its construction, the airport includes facilities like a terminal building with an accommodation capacity of 100 passengers and a parking area for 80 vehicles. The airport features an ATC tower-cum-fire station to ensure safety. The 1700m long runway, taxiway and apron space to accommodate two ATR 72 aircrafts at a time are some of its other features.
Best Time to Visit Sikkim
Endowed with impeccable natural assets, Sikkim displays a homogeneous blends of modern city life with quaint beauty of the monasteries. From snow-clad Kanchenjunga to immaculate Tsomgo Lake, picturesque Yumthang to the adventurous Nathula Pass, Sikkim has an array of tourist attractions for travel enthusiasts. The best time to visit Sikkim is in summer (March to June) as the temperature is pleasant and the valleys look spectacular with blooming flowers. Autumn (September to December) is also a good time for those who want to experience the chilly niff in the air and enjoy clear views of the Kanchenjunga.
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, popularly referred to as Birsa Munda Airport, is the primary airport serving the city of Ranchi. The airport is named after Indian freedom fighter Birsa Munda and is managed by Airport Authorities of India. Covering an area of 546 acres i.e., 221 hectares, the airport is located approximately 7 km from the city centre. Kantatoli Bus Stand is the nearest bus stand from the airport at a distance of 4 km from the airport. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available to commute from the airport to the bus stand. Many private service providers provide air services outside the airport.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport, commonly known as Birsa Munda Airport, is a domestic airport with only one terminal. The airport is located at a distance of about 07 km from city centre and 4 km from the bus stand. For those who have some leisure time to spend can indulge in shopping at the various outlets available at the airport. Wheelchair assistance, ATMs, luggage trolleys and tourist information counter are some of the facilities available at the airport. Special services for sick, differently abled and senior citizens are also provided at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
Located atop the Chotanagpur Plateau, Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand. Being surrounded by extensive forests keeps the city’s temperatures cool and pleasant. If you are planning to visit, you must know that the best time to visit Ranchi is between November and March. These are the coolest months of the year and perfect for exploring the city’s dams, gardens, parks and temples. In the summer months of April to June, the afternoons are hot but evenings and nights are cool and enjoyable. If you want to enjoy the rains, visit during the pleasurable monsoon months of July to September.
Pakyong Airport Details
Name : Pakyong Airport
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : email@example.com